Win Exclude specific folder from Library
Hello to all,

I am probably re-hashing old stuff here, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for through searching, so I'm posting in hopes of finding some answers. I am looking to exclude a specific folder from being scanned into my Library. I don't mind it being in Videos / files view, but I do not want it added to my Library. Is there a way, hopefully a naming convention, that I can name this folder (and ones to come) that would accomplish this? I have looked at the REGEX and advancedsettings.xml stuff, but am not really good at that stuff, so am hoping for the naming convention or maybe an easier way than the REGEX. Media is stored on a MySQL server on a Synology NAS setup using SMB to share with 2 HTPCs. Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance.
See wiki article: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Vid...d_scanning
Specifically, "Exclude path from library update" in section 2.
Yeah, tried this, didn't seem to work.
Why not just move the folder to a source location that is not scanned (not setup in Video Sources) or change the file extension so it's not recognised by XBMC as a video file?.
What is the proper syntax to exclude zip files from scanning? I suppose it is in the advancedsettings.xml file?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Exclude specific folder from Library0