skipping forward with arrow
When i use the right arrow it will skip 10 seconds forward. Is there a way to change it to 1 minute instead of 10 seconds ?
Video playback, I assume? Define <timeseekforward> in the <video> section of your advancedsettings.xml (wiki) file placed in your userdata (wiki) directory. By the way, the default should be 30 seconds rather than 10 seconds. Perhaps you already have an override entry for <timeseekforward> that reduced the step increment from 30 to 10 seconds? In either case, just define/change this setting to 60 seconds.
thank you !
i'm using this:
Quote: <video>
<timeseekforward>120</timeseekforward>
<timeseekbackward>120</timeseekbackward>
</video>

It works when skipping forward, but when i try to skip backward it doesnt work. It will stay at the same time position.

What's wrong ?
You did not read the advancedsettings.xml (wiki) wiki page correctly.

Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <video>
    <timeseekforward>120</timeseekforward>
    <timeseekbackward>-120</timeseekbackward>
  </video>
</advancedsettings>
Oh,... thank you !
Using up down arrows I can skip 10 minutes, but there is also middle skip (from the 3 available), how can I execute it from keyboard?
What is "middle skip"?
as far as i know there are 4 skips:

- big skip forward
- small skip forward
- small skip backward
- big skip backward
So I'm mistaken because I thought there is third one, between small and big
There's three for going back:

smallstepback: 7 seconds (no equivalent for forward)
stepback: 30 seconds
bigstepback: 10% or previous chapter.
I like skip times as they are now, but would welcome third skip. If you look at dreambox, it uses number keys to skip, so three rows means three different speed and it's very good idea.
I would like to have 10s, 30s, and 10 minutes. I think it's very simple modification, I'm Hovewer afraid there's no good keys to assign to third skip.
Well there are 3 suitable buttons on most remotes. > >> and >|

You lose fastforward though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skipping forward with arrow0