Win Can Library entry also show Audio format like video format
Question 
Hi.. this might be really easy but I couldnt find how to do it. Or may be I was not searching with the right keywords. Here is what I am looking for:
As in the library view, it shows "SD" or "HD" for all the movie titles, I want it to show the audio quality like "DTS" "AC3' "Stereo" "5.1" or something of that sort.
It would be great if you could let me know how to edit the tags being displayed in each movie entry in the library.

I am using "Frodo" on Windows 8 64 bit machine.

Thanks in advance.
That will be dependant on the view chosen and the skin being used. Not all views will display that information. No need to change tags or anything.
Thank you for the reply steelman1991

I have "Frodo" built installed with its default skin. View is when I click on MOVIES on the main screen then it shows me a list. The list has all the movie titles and the movies with HD resolution have "HD" mentioned in the entry. I want it to show "5.1" or something of that sort if the movie has 5.1 audio.

If there is a different skin I need to install, please recommend one.
While viewing your list of movies, open the slide-out menu on the left and cycle through the available views to see if there's one that displays the information you desire.
@artrafael ... Thanks

I changed it to "Media Info 2" view and now it shows all the information on the right side when I select any title. However, just by looking at the list, I cannot know what kind of audio it has. I want it to show the audio tag along with the video tag in the list so that it is identified easily (as the movies which are higher than 720p automaticaly have a HD tag in the list whereas others have SD)
Is it possible?
You'll probably have to modify the skin... unless there's one that already displays this info in the listing?

Anyway, this isn't a Windows support question, so I'm moving this thread to Skin support.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can Library entry also show Audio format like video format0