Linux Will not show movies from multiple drives in the movies folder
Ubuntu 12

This has been driving me crazy.

I have 3 movie drives, each of them and their contents can be seen and played from Videos > Files

However when I go to the main "Movies" tab It only displays the movies from one of the drives?

The drives are all mounted and seem to all be working fine, the scrapper scans all 3 drives every time I power on the system so I know it sees them.

How do I fix this problem Confused

Thanks

David
Solved this with "Mount Manager" great utility! my drives were not mounting correctly on the server. All better now. Except, now I have a different problem, my client machines can only see some of the movies on the server. All of my movie drive folders are shown as one single folder called movies which is the way I set it up under "edit video source" The clients see the "movies" folder under UPNP and I can see some but not all of the movies on the clients. all of the movies are in the same file format. Any tricks to fix this?

Thanks!
Sounds like some movies haven't been scraped properly.
(2013-04-26, 23:47)nickr Wrote: Sounds like some movies haven't been scraped properly.

Ahh, so all movies on the server must first be scraped and scraped correctly before they will be passed along to the clients?
Upnp shows the library. The library contains what has been successfully scraped.
(2013-04-27, 00:23)nickr Wrote: Upnp shows the library. The library contains what has been successfully scraped.

Thanks that clarify s everything Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Will not show movies from multiple drives in the movies folder0