Server out of space. How should I grow?
Well, I updated my HTPC to Windows 8.1. Now I'm having nothing but trouble. Windows still shows the drives, but can't access any content. The folder structure is there, can see all my media files, but can't play any. Xbmc sees the files as well, but won't play any. Same with Plex. Once I restart the mediasonic enclosure, everything is fine for a while. I've told Windows to never shut down the hard drives, I've turned off power management to the USB ports. I have the sync function disabled on the mediasonic (not blue or orange). I'm at wits end. Its beyond frustrating for my wife, and now it's getting to me! Any ideas? Please help!

Also, running the latest Alpha of Gotham. But I got that in the process of troubleshooting. It was acting the same on Frodo 12.2 also. Updated the firmware on the box, but looking for more current one.
Well, I ended up switching over to esata. Have had zero problems since then. My motherboard supports the port multiplier, so I don't have problems with that. Loving this box much more now!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Server out of space. How should I grow?2