Win Cd rip doesn't work....
Hi, I can't rip my audio CDs in XBMC, when I try to manually rip it in music-files-rip audio cd, it doesn't work . It did set XBMC up, to when a cd is inserted, it's going to be ripped. But none of them works...... It does however seem to that XBMC did try to rip them, as there are some small files with one or two tracks, but no sound, these files are about 50kb, so it's definitely not ripped ..... Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong hereHuh Please Wink
Kindly
Kindly
Jan
debug log would help...
Well, I'll have to look up how to make a debug log then, I'll be back tomorrow ;) - thx
(2013-04-07, 00:30)runnernorth Wrote: Well, I'll have to look up how to make a debug log then, I'll be back tomorrow Wink - thx

There were issues in the code, this has now been corrected and updated code has been pulled into the nightlies, try it out in tomorrows nightly. Big Grin
HP N54L server with 6GB Memory and 10TB storage
Freenas server
HD Homerun twin HD network tuners (awesome)
2 x Pi 512 (B)
Mysticpete, do you think it's "safe" to use the nightly builds....? I've never done that before, should I just install upon the old version as other upgrades...?
I've made a xbmc log file when trying to rip a cd, but the file is huuuuge I think......
Kindly
Jan
I've made this log file, can anyone please comment on what is wrong when I try to rip a CD....?
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=11683
Kindly
Jan
(2013-04-13, 20:48)runnernorth Wrote: I've made this log file, can anyone please comment on what is wrong when I try to rip a CD....?
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=11683

turn of library update and so on because it's making to much noise to see what is happening
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thx for your quick reply, I'll try doing that later, thx Smile
Kindly
Jan
I disabled all library updates, but still the file is huge, please have a look at the end of the file, there's something about the cd ripping, I think Wink)
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=11754
Kindly
Jan
(2013-04-13, 18:53)runnernorth Wrote: Mysticpete, do you think it's "safe" to use the nightly builds....? I've never done that before, should I just install upon the old version as other upgrades...?
I've made a xbmc log file when trying to rip a cd, but the file is huuuuge I think......

I've used the nightly builds a lot and never experienced an issue, not to say there are none, it just still does what I need it to, as they say the risk is yours, But don't delete your user data when uninstalling the official version, you can always load it back in if you do get issues with a nightly, and I keep a copy of this elswhere Smile
Freenas server
2 x Pi 512 (B)
Thx Smile but if I look at the nightly builds, there are only win32 versions, can they be used on my win7/64 bit?
Ehhhhh, if I install the nightly build, would it then be possible to rip my CDs ? :-)
YES YES YES, im now able to rip my CDs, did as you said, installed the nightly build, and it works Smile You're a genius, and I'm so thankfull you helped me, thx.
Kindly
Jan
(2013-04-14, 11:00)runnernorth Wrote: YES YES YES, im now able to rip my CDs, did as you said, installed the nightly build, and it works Smile You're a genius, and I'm so thankfull you helped me, thx.

Good to hear, not had a chance to try myself, thanks again to the team for patching this issue Big Hi Fives !!! Big Grin
Freenas server
2 x Pi 512 (B)
Ohh, yes you're right, big thx to the XBMC team, without them we have not had this amazing software. :)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cd rip doesn't work....0