• 20(current)
[RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand
Let's wait for dknlght to fix this he might be busy..yes abs and gma shows seems to be down..script failed error..kindly check this dk..when u got time.thanks..in advance
Check my pm pls..thank you again
The GMA is working, but the ABS links give an error. Any update?
Lambingan is down any updates?
Dknlght,

Is there anyway we can request a play all feature in the parts links? I know we have this before. If we could put it back? Like the links for GMA?

Again, thank you boss...
(2015-09-05, 06:43)dknlght Wrote:
(2015-09-05, 05:01)[email protected] Wrote:

if you are having the same problem as mindseye then you might have installed the add-on directly with a zip file. You have to install my repository in order for Kodi to know when there's an update. Just install the repo file I posted on the first post and it should automatically update

I added the source link to your repository but it isn't showing me any option to install it when I select it in the install from zip file menu. Sorry, maybe I'm missing something obvious, I'm pretty new to this.
[/quote]

essentially just install the repo zip file from the zip menu like you did the addon. Then select install from repository and pick my repository call dk-xbmc-repaddon and pinoy-ako will be in the list of video addons
[/quote]
Hello dk any chance for abs cbn shows and be fixed....thanks...or maybe use this site pls..thank you very much.Angel

http://www.pinoyhdreplay.org/
I'll check it out. it was working for me when I last checked last week
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Hi DK,
Thank you for all your hard work on making this add on so great for all of us. I do want to let you know that since Sat, the 17th of Oct, all links are down. FYI I did follow your instructions on how to install the add on thru your DK repo.
Again, thank you and hope it comes back up again!

Also, this site seems to have good links for pinoy videos and are usually updated.
Please have a look dknight, thank you in advance!

https://yonipzone.rocks/
(2015-10-21, 03:49)dknlght Wrote: I'll check it out. it was working for me when I last checked last week

Hi Dknlght,

ABS and GMA-Lambingan not working though...

Thanks boss.
hi Dknight Pls can you fix abs-cbn thanks
sorry for the wait guys I fixed it so the video links and content displayed this weekend but it seems I need to spend a little more time resolving the videos to that it plays because they've made it more difficult to get the video links. I'm going to push out what I have right now because at least some video links will work.
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Dknight pls check out www.weeklywarning.net for links. The site seems to have very good sources and its well categorized. Thanks in advance!
(2015-10-28, 03:48)dknlght Wrote: sorry for the wait guys I fixed it so the video links and content displayed this weekend but it seems I need to spend a little more time resolving the videos to that it plays because they've made it more difficult to get the video links. I'm going to push out what I have right now because at least some video links will work.
Appreciate your work dk..getting scripts errors on both abs cbn and gma..hope you can find a fix soon..thank you very much.
They are showing the contents but no links come out..thank you..this is 1.0.27 version
Some links on gma work not all..abs cbn nothing works.thanks
Thanks for your hard work dk please can you fix abs-cbn thanks
Thank you for trying to fix the add on dknight! We super appreciate it! Los angeles team!
Hi Everyone,
Im new on this group, and just learned this new application (Kodi). I usually watch filipino tv shows using www.pinoyreplay.com because this is the only website that I know and has abscbn shows with nonstop streaming(not part by part). I would like to ask if someone from here can help me how to add this website in Kodi app. I'm not into programming and I would appreciate if somebody could help me. thanks!
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand7