• 25(current)
[RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand
(2016-07-09, 03:29)dknlght Wrote:
(2016-07-08, 20:04)Pochi Wrote: Hi dknight if its possible..can you update the abs cbn shows? The shows are still in july 2,2016. Please thanks

sorry but I don't control the content of the sites. it's up to the site owners to update the videos
Hello dknlght!! Hope your ok..can u pls check the add on when you find time pls..thank you very much ,im guesing source url's has change again..even for pinoy movies.
(2016-07-26, 00:49)warlock09 Wrote:
(2016-07-09, 03:29)dknlght Wrote:
(2016-07-08, 20:04)Pochi Wrote: Hi dknight if its possible..can you update the abs cbn shows? The shows are still in july 2,2016. Please thanks

sorry but I don't control the content of the sites. it's up to the site owners to update the videos
Hello dknlght!! Hope your ok..can u pls check the add on when you find time pls..thank you very much ,im guesing source url's has change again..even for pinoy movies.

Yep. Lambingan has moved again. Its address is now lambingan.me which is why the videos haven't been updating lately. May I suggest to add pinoyhdreplay.me as an alternate website to scrape instead? It doesn't move domains as much as Lambingan so the videos should be updated regularly. Thank you for the continued support for this wonderful addon, dknIght!
Hello dknight, how do i add the websire pinoyhdreplay.me? Sorry im new in using kodi. Thank u Smile
Hello dknight, first of all thank you for the addon. I've been getting this error lately...

=======error======

19:55:57 T:5952 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.pinoy_ako/?mode=6&name=Latest%20Videos&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.pinoy-ako.ws
19:55:57 T:5952 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.pinoy_ako/?mode=6&name=Latest%20Videos&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.pinoy-ako.ws) failed
19:59:06 T:8472 NOTICE: URLResolver: Initializing URLResolver version: 3.0.15
19:59:06 T:8472 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'a'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\joseph\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.pinoy_ako\default.py", line 1538, in <module>
INDEX2(url)
File "C:\Users\joseph\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.pinoy_ako\default.py", line 143, in INDEX2
linkobj= item.div.a
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'a'
-->End of Python script error report<--
19:59:08 T:5952 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.pinoy_ako/?mode=6&name=Latest%20Videos&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.pinoy-ako.ws
19:59:08 T:5952 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.pinoy_ako/?mode=6&name=Latest%20Videos&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.pinoy-ako.ws) failed

======end======
(2016-07-07, 23:38)Lemonadez Wrote:
(2016-07-04, 02:39)dknlght Wrote:
(2016-06-29, 02:22)Jeffoy0519 Wrote: Hi DKnightl pls can you fix again the pinoy movies ang gma lambingan thanks

it should be fixed now. I just pushed an update

There a site that can watch and scape ABS-CBN.

Code:
pinoy1tv.me

Can we update the source in your addon?
Hello dknight, how do i add the websire pinoyhdreplay.me? Sorry im new in using kodi. Thank u Smile
That last site is really good that would be a good source since the current one is down. Please update and thanks again for all your work
Pinoy_ako add on is not working...how to update?
Kindly update thank u Smile
Tfc.tv works flawlessly with paid account, sometimes it's worth it, add on settings, configure and enter account info
Dk must be busy ,let's wait patiently guys..thank u

Sent from my SM-N910F
(2016-07-31, 22:16)warlock09 Wrote: Dk must be busy ,let's wait patiently guys..thank u

Sent from my SM-N910F

sorry guys I'm checking it tonight

update: Ok i just pushed an update 1.0.32
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
(2016-08-04, 04:05)dknlght Wrote:
(2016-07-31, 22:16)warlock09 Wrote: Dk must be busy ,let's wait patiently guys..thank u

Sent from my SM-N910F

Still empty sir dk, version 1.0.32 not showing anything on all the sections even the movies which was very good not ahowing anything only pages 1,2,3,4..i have just checked ,uninstalled the add on..deleted add on data..clear cache..re install the add on still empty sir dk..just to let you know..thank u very much again..for taking time..kindly check pls whats wrong??thank you
(2016-08-04, 16:55)warlock09 Wrote:
(2016-08-04, 04:05)dknlght Wrote:

Sent from my SM-N910F

Still empty sir dk, version 1.0.32 not showing anything on all the sections even the movies which was very good not ahowing anything only pages 1,2,3,4..i have just checked ,uninstalled the add on..deleted add on data..clear cache..re install the add on still empty sir dk..just to let you know..thank u very much again..for taking time..kindly check pls whats wrong??thank you

I'll check it again tonight

update: Looks like the site switch back to the original url and change their layout slightly. I guess I fixed it on the wrong night. I'll fix it again tonight and hopefully it won't change again so soon

update 2: they switched it back again, not sure what they're doing but the last update I pushed should be working again but I just push an update 1.0.33 to fix the pinoy movie section.
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
(2016-08-04, 23:17)dknlght Wrote:
(2016-08-04, 16:55)warlock09 Wrote:
(2016-08-04, 04:05)dknlght Wrote: sorry guys I'm checking it tonight

I'll check it again tonight

update: Looks like the site switch back to the original url and change their layout slightly. I guess I fixed it on the wrong night. I'll fix it again tonight and hopefully it won't change again so soon

update 2: they switched it back again, not sure what they're doing but the last update I pushed should be working again but I just push an update 1.0.33 to fix the pinoy movie section.
Thank you dk for taking time to update ,but still does not work,all the section' s give error messages...pinoy movies loads the movies but openload link gives errors as well...if you want me to send error log file..i will do ..thank u again!!hope you try checking again as im typing this im testing the add on...
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand7