• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand
sorry guys I screwed up. I made a lot of updates yesterday and accidentally place the wrong files for the wrong addon in. It's update correctly now. again it should auto update but if you don't want to wait just reinstall the addon
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
It's forgiven, you make us all happy. Thanks man.Nod
(2013-05-31, 01:45)dknlght Wrote: sorry guys I screwed up. I made a lot of updates yesterday and accidentally place the wrong files for the wrong addon in. It's update correctly now. again it should auto update but if you don't want to wait just reinstall the addon

Thank you so much for the update. Youtube full mirror is now working. However youtube parts makes the xbmc crash. I will try to downgrade to v12.0 as per whiteevil's suggestion.

Thanks again!
I'm getting script errors again? Specifically when I go into ABS-CBN SHOWS ---> BE CAREFUL WITH MY HEART. It says script failed! plugin.pinoy_ako

I can't load other vids too...
(2013-06-01, 02:34)Solenz Wrote: I'm getting script errors again? Specifically when I go into ABS-CBN SHOWS ---> BE CAREFUL WITH MY HEART. It says script failed! plugin.pinoy_ako

I can't load other vids too...

i can get into it fine. again you need to post the log file in order for me to help. I can't tell what's wrong since it doesn't happen to me

(2013-06-01, 01:17)michibahn Wrote:
(2013-05-31, 01:45)dknlght Wrote: sorry guys I screwed up. I made a lot of updates yesterday and accidentally place the wrong files for the wrong addon in. It's update correctly now. again it should auto update but if you don't want to wait just reinstall the addon

Thank you so much for the update. Youtube full mirror is now working. However youtube parts makes the xbmc crash. I will try to downgrade to v12.0 as per whiteevil's suggestion.

Thanks again!

tell me the exact youtube parts that's crashing for you. if it's a normal youtube video I'll put my code that plays it directly instead of using the youtube addon to play it. but I didn't put together any code to play a youtube playlist so if the playlist is causing then downgrading might be the option
Update: I finally was able to resolve the uploadpluz.com and fixed 180upload videos so now they should all work. This was one of the popular video sites that pinoy_ako uses and some videos only have one mirror which uses the site. again this update should be automatic

Thanks again!

Ok I tried a fix to take care of the youtube crashing issue. but since I can't reproduce the error you're going to have to get the update let me know if the youtube videos are still crashing your xbmc. again update it automatic or just uninstall and reinstall
(2013-06-03, 04:42)dknlght Wrote:

Thanks again!

Ok I tried a fix to take care of the youtube crashing issue. but since I can't reproduce the error you're going to have to get the update let me know if the youtube videos are still crashing your xbmc. again update it automatic or just uninstall and reinstall

thanks a lot for all your efforts! seems it is working perfectly now.. appreciate all the work done.
now working on xbmc 12.2. Thank you.
Can you fix the dailymotion please!!, i can't play some of the tv shows that can only be played in dailym.Thanks.
ok it's fixed. just wait for the update or reinstall the addon
my husbands lover is not working i keep getting script error can you fix it please and thanks
(2013-08-21, 00:17)aznboi Wrote: my husbands lover is not working i keep getting script error can you fix it please and thanks

ok i fixed that as well. they were using a slightly different dailymotion format
(2013-08-21, 03:57)dknlght Wrote:
(2013-08-21, 00:17)aznboi Wrote: my husbands lover is not working i keep getting script error can you fix it please and thanks

ok i fixed that as well. they were using a slightly different dailymotion format

thanks for fixing it & do you think that you can get a link for enteng at si agimat at si ako theres one it says clear but the script was error.. i wanted the clear one if thats possible & so is the it takes a man & a woman thanks
(2013-08-25, 04:45)aznboi Wrote:
(2013-08-21, 03:57)dknlght Wrote:

thanks for fixing it & do you think that you can get a link for enteng at si agimat at si ako theres one it says clear but the script was error.. i wanted the clear one if thats possible & so is the it takes a man & a woman thanks

I fixed the other link because there was a problem with the dailymotion code I wrote for that dailymotion format. I can't do much for videos that is taken offline. Please check the site first if the video plays on the site but not on the addon then it's a problem with my script and I'll check it out. If the video doesn't play on the site either then they video doesn't work and there's nothing I can do. video you are referring to is no longer available which is why you can't view it.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand7