• 30(current)
[RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand
I think the problem is the dailymotion, because even the orher addons that have dailymotion video link has the same error.
Maybe the dailymotion updated their coding.
I pushed an update 1.0.37 it should fix dailymotion issue
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Again thank you for your hardwork dknlght...
(2016-10-11, 16:02)Longweekend Wrote: Hi, I'm new on this site but would like to install Pinoy TV for my wife, please could you let me know the up to date/correct link as I've tried one or two from this thread but they would not work....thanks

Bump...
(2016-10-15, 14:25)Longweekend Wrote:
(2016-10-11, 16:02)Longweekend Wrote: Hi, I'm new on this site but would like to install Pinoy TV for my wife, please could you let me know the up to date/correct link as I've tried one or two from this thread but they would not work....thanks

Bump...

download the zip file from the first post then follow these instructions

http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_add..._zip_files
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Sir, i just wanna report some shows under abs-cbn is not working under watchnew full like (be my lady)
thanks again for the hard work, more power
I just want to show my own build KulasBuild

Beware HelloLive by WELTV! Their unit sold for $200 and they don't honor warranty. My unit broke within a month or I think they send me a factory defect and they refused to replace it. Very bad customer service and worst product. This $200 IPTV box is not even worth $20. My tvbox bought on ebay for $30 is much much better.
Bro dknight in the pinoy movie section of pinoy ako addon most of the movie uploaded to openload but the problem is the movie not play in kodi maybe because of ads. Thanks
[quote='don_kulaspiro' pid='2441975' dateline='1477156314']
I just want to show my own build KulasBuild

Sir don_kulaspiro, could you please share kapuso and kapamilya addon.

Thank you
(2016-10-23, 16:38)don_kulaspiro Wrote: Bro dknight in the pinoy movie section of pinoy ako addon most of the movie uploaded to openload but the problem is the movie not play in kodi maybe because of ads. Thanks

i use realdebrid and it works.

regards,
kabise
Can you share us your repo Don kulaspiro? Thank you.
Ser ABS-CBN by shows and GMA Kapuso not working since yesterday, it will say pinoy_ako error when u click it...
thanks
(2016-11-01, 20:19)Travyn08 Wrote: Ser ABS-CBN by shows and GMA Kapuso not working since yesterday, it will say pinoy_ako error when u click it...
thanks

i think the problem is the website that used on this addon.
i edited the pinoy_ako addon while we waiting for the update of Sir DKnight.
you can download my edited version here if you want edited pinoy_ako v2.

after you downloaded it, open kodi then system-->addons-->install from zip-->open the directory of your downloaded pinoy-ako edited.
open pinoy_ako addon then click Latest Videos, right there you can watch GMA and ABSCBN shows.

(2016-11-03, 01:16)don_kulaspiro Wrote:
(2016-11-01, 20:19)Travyn08 Wrote: Ser ABS-CBN by shows and GMA Kapuso not working since yesterday, it will say pinoy_ako error when u click it...
thanks

i think the problem is the website that used on this addon.
i edited the pinoy_ako addon while we waiting for the update of Sir DKnight.
you can download my edited version here if you want edited pinoy_ako v2.

after you downloaded it, open kodi then system-->addons-->install from zip-->open the directory of your downloaded pinoy-ako edited.
open pinoy_ako addon then click Latest Videos, right there you can watch GMA and ABSCBN shows.

ganda araw po.. na try ko po ito pero parang puro channel 7 lang po ang meron salamat po
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand7