Need help with custom video node
(i also posted this in SKIN HELP AND SUPPORT\AEON NOX) srry for double posting it seems more active here
System Spec..
Win7 32bit
XBMC frodo 12
Aeon Nox

Hi. So what i am trying to do have...

Have 1 main menu MOVIES item. This will have all my movies from my two HDDs

Have 1 main menu MOVIES item (labeled DOCUMENTARIES). This will have all documentaries which are in separate folders from my MOVIES FOLDER

So if i follow this guide http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Custom_video_nodes will that do what i want?

Then i just select video-node point it to the folder i want and it will be in library mode and all the movies in here will not show up in my MOVIES library?

thank you
With Aeon Nox it is very easy. Create a smart playlist for Documentaries and then add them to the Home page from skin customization page.
(2013-04-07, 15:28)baijuxavior Wrote: With Aeon Nox it is very easy. Create a smart playlist for Documentaries and then add them to the Home page from skin customization page.

Yes i did and it is wonderfull,but unfortunately the documentaries are still in my main movies item. i don't want to scroll through 100+ documentaries in my movies item. whats the point?
You can create a playlist pointing to the Movies folder only and add to the Home menu. I have a similar situation where I want to list HD movies and 3d movies separately. I created playlists for both and edited the original movies home menu to use the hd movies playlists and created another menu to show 3d movies.

In your case, create one playlist where path contains 'Movies' and another one with 'Documentaries'. Add them to the home menu.
(2013-04-07, 16:26)baijuxavior Wrote: You can create a playlist pointing to the Movies folder only and add to the Home menu. I have a similar situation where I want to list HD movies and 3d movies separately. I created playlists for both and edited the original movies home menu to use the hd movies playlists and created another menu to show 3d movies.

In your case, create one playlist where path contains 'Movies' and another one with 'Documentaries'. Add them to the home menu.

i will try that sounds like it worked for you. thank you very much for the help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need help with custom video node0