Have to manually change TV Show information for every new episode
Hello. I've searched forums, but maybe my problem contains too many "standard" words, I only get irrelevant results.

Anyway. I have a folder with subfolders containing tv shows, where I copy new episodes of TV shows. The problem is that every time I've watched an episode, the folder/tv show is marked as "watched" and is hidden. Next week, when I put the new episode in the folder, it doesn't get scraped and I have to manually set the content of each folder for each show, each week. I guess I could just watch the shows from "files", but then I don't get the pretty pictures and stuff.

So, how do I get XBMC (12) to automatically scrape new episodes put into an empty folder?

Thanks!
See Settings/Videos#Library (wiki) Update library on startup or Add-on:XBMC_Library_Auto_Update (wiki) or Add-on:Library_watchdog (wiki)

uNi
Thanks, I'll try them out. I'm not sure it'll work though, the problem is that they don't show up when I "update library". I have to set the content of the folders every time. It seems that folder lose their settings when I've watched all episodes in a folder.

(2013-04-08, 19:04)uNiversal Wrote: See Settings/Videos#Library (wiki) Update library on startup or Add-on:XBMC_Library_Auto_Update (wiki) or Add-on:Library_watchdog (wiki)

uNi
Either your settings are not being saved (permissions maybe) or your databases are corrupt.

uNi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Have to manually change TV Show information for every new episode0