Some movies not Showing up
Hello did a search and different things came up for different situations.
I added my hard drive to xmbc (Just movies) and have renamed all the movies
Movie Name (Year) that all went fine besides 6.
I have renamed this files a few times and tried to update libary with no luck. for example
Pan's Labyrinth (2006)
Life Happens (2011) tried a few L!fe happens (2011) Life Happens (2012) and so on.

Even Saving Private Ryan
and Universal Solider Day of the reckoning. This one came up with me to rename it when i click Movie info but no matter what i put it to it did not work. Even just universal solider.
Do I have to add these manually? If so why doesnt xbmc pick these up so I can avoid these files in the future.
(2013-04-09, 09:05)boostinu13 Wrote: Hello did a search and different things came up for different situations.
I added my hard drive to xmbc (Just movies) and have renamed all the movies
Movie Name (Year) that all went fine besides 6.
I have renamed this files a few times and tried to update libary with no luck. for example
Pan's Labyrinth (2006)
Life Happens (2011) tried a few L!fe happens (2011) Life Happens (2012) and so on.

Even Saving Private Ryan
and Universal Solider Day of the reckoning. This one came up with me to rename it when i click Movie info but no matter what i put it to it did not work. Even just universal solider.
Do I have to add these manually? If so why doesnt xbmc pick these up so I can avoid these files in the future.

You have to make sure that the title of the movie is exactly the same as IMDB, so if you search Pan's Labyrinth you will see that the actual movie title is 'El Laberinto del Fauno'. Life Happens is 2010 not 2011 or 2012.

I don't have these movies on my drive so I can't check if it works or not.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some movies not Showing up0