Please support Eden on 5.2 again
Hello,

I had a lot of crashes last year using the final release of EDEN but I found THIS THREAD on this forum and since then I had 0 crashes, this version was simple incredible for me.

I want to let you guys know that all of my content is in a remote server in Canada and I stream all of my movies and series by FTP.

Last week I updated to IOS 5.2 and I didn´t know that only Frodo works on this IOS so I installed in a couple of minutes and like old days I started to have any kind of crashes specially when I want to see a movie, just a few seconds after the movie begins the XBMC crash and go back to ATV menu.

The last week I make all kind of things that are suggested in the forum and nothing seems to be working... (removed add-ons, installed Frodo 12.0, a lot of nightly and both monthly builds).

So I give up on this, I´m so frustrated right now that the only thing I can ask is if you guys can make that miracle version of EDEN work again on ATV2 please.

Thank you
Ask the dev who did that special build you linked to?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please support Eden on 5.2 again0