Functions:
CPU: S5PV210, ARM Cortex A8 1GHz.
FLASH: 256MB SLC NAND
RAM: 512MB DDR2
Dual DVB-S2 Tuner
Dual CI Slot
USB 2.0 Connector
Micro SD Card Slot

I have some problems with the CI-Slot and a Alphacrypt Classic Modul to decrypt Sky/ORF Austria/Germany channels!
XBMC Error: TVHeadend "no scrambler"Undecided

Can anybody help me to find a solution for this?

thanks in advance!
You cant use tvheadend with the ci
use dvblast/mumudvb or setup an oscam server

Regards another moi owner
Hi, I am another MOI owner.
I'm using XMBC (on Win7) with the TVHeadEnd PVR client, but i couldn't find a way to see encripted channels...
Sindreengen, you say to use dvblast/mumudvd or an oscam server, but this solution works on Linux only.
Do you suggest to setup XMBCbuntu.
I have an Acer REVO RL100 with Windows 7 Media Center, and i'm not so expert in Linux, but have read the procedure to setup an oscam server and it seems not so difficult.
But this server is it better to setup on my media Center or on the MOI, if possibile?
Thanks.
There is an oscam build on the tbsdtv forums. Also if you use openelec there is a add-on with oscam. You can also search for "oscam cygwin" for a windows executable. Hope this helps

Easiest solution would be to install openelec on your htpc. I use it on mine. Dualbooting with windows7
Sindreenger, thanks for you answer....
So you are using OpenElec with on oscam server for encrypted channels, or dvblast/mumudvd are sufficient?
I'm thinking to setup XBMCbuntu... it's very similiar to OpenElec.
I bought a cam module with card included to see all channel of the platform Tivusat.
It worked fine on TBS5980 QBOX CI DVB-S2 TV Tuner USB, within WMC, but have problem on windows wake up from standby... so i choose the MOI also for sharing TV on Home LAN.
So what do you suggest?
Sorry for bothering.
I have a linux fileserver running the oscam server
You should be able to install it in XBMCbuntu also.
I havent bothered with the dvblast/mumudvb. To much work for me.Smile
how can i use the moi Streaming box with integrated CI Slot (SKY Germany) in Windows 7 with XBMC (tvheadend) to get all channels working?!

Please, can anyone give me a tutorial to make it work?
Hey Stefan, did you get any further on this matter, please be so kind to share it with all of us.
For all I know you can't use the CI slot together with tvheadend, you'll have to use a software CAM, and that cannot be discussed on this forum. If you need any help, join #hts on irc.freenode.net and someone will surely help you out.
there is a guide over at tvheadend forums, where i explain how to do it. It is quiet simple, But it aint just a matter of installing tvheadend, you need to enable a descrambler before building tvheadend. Thats as much as I can say on this forum.

Clue= libdvbcsa

Good luck

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TBS MOI Streaming Box0