TV OK, NO MOVIES
Hey all. Hopefully someone can help out with a problem that is driving me nuts. I have Frodo with Aeon Nox on a Openelec OS. Trying to load up my library which is located on a external usb harddrive, however cannot seem to be able to load the "movies" though I am following the same procedure with TV episodes and being successful! A couple of points of interest. Although the movies that seem to have loaded and scanned do not show up, the small tab ABOVE the Movies tab shows that I have a number of unwatched movies in the library. Also, if I go to the movie sets screen, it shows the sets, although there is nothing behind these. Any ideas?
Have you tried a library update or did you run Artwork Downloader?
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
Try using these steps:

On the USB HDD create Two Folders - a TV Folder and a Movies Folder

Inside these folders have additional folders with TV shows and Movies -----> i.e TV/Family Guy/Season 1/Family Guy S01E01.mkv and Movies/Trainspotting (1996)/Trainspotting (1996).mkv

Go to Video - Add files - and remove the sources you have in their, it will clean the library and remove everything

Go to Video - Add files - Browse for source - select your USB HDD then your TV folder and use TheTVDB to scrape - make sure only contains one show is not selected

Go to Video - Add Files - Browse for Soruce - select your USB HDD then your Movie folder and use TheMovieDB.org to scrape - select the option for folder contains files matching name

Naming Convention and folder setup is pretty key to an easy setup. Good luck!
Sad 
(2013-04-11, 21:40)tman12 Wrote: Try using these steps:

On the USB HDD create Two Folders - a TV Folder and a Movies Folder

Inside these folders have additional folders with TV shows and Movies -----> i.e TV/Family Guy/Season 1/Family Guy S01E01.mkv and Movies/Trainspotting (1996)/Trainspotting (1996).mkv

Go to Video - Add files - and remove the sources you have in their, it will clean the library and remove everything

Go to Video - Add files - Browse for source - select your USB HDD then your TV folder and use TheTVDB to scrape - make sure only contains one show is not selected

Go to Video - Add Files - Browse for Soruce - select your USB HDD then your Movie folder and use TheMovieDB.org to scrape - select the option for folder contains files matching name

Naming Convention and folder setup is pretty key to an easy setup. Good luck!

Followed exactly, still no luck with the movies. TV shows, once again no problem. Have no idea what is going on. Will try another laptop tomorrow........

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV OK, NO MOVIES0