Help:Music Tagging Problem Aeon MQ4
Hello i have made a Thread on the XBMC General Help and Support section Here

this is my problem with the artist. Iam getting total different artist art then i should get

http://postimg.org/image/xctb6yyz7/
Hi Paynemaster

I've had a scan of your other thread.

Can you confirm what the issue is right now?

Artists are showing correctly in Confluence, but not in MQ4?
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2013-04-12, 13:25)Samu-rai Wrote: Hi Paynemaster

I've had a scan of your other thread.

Can you confirm what the issue is right now?

Artists are showing correctly in Confluence, but not in MQ4?

Yes correctly. As u see in my screenshot iam getting totaly different fanart then i should get. However this window is not implemented in confluence.
That artwork is controlled by the artist slideshow addon. Sorry to point you in another direction but it may be best to ask your question in that thread.

(2013-04-12, 18:27)Samu-rai Wrote: That artwork is controlled by the artist slideshow addon. Sorry to point you in another direction but it may be best to ask your question in that thread.

ah oke.. Does this also effect the lyrics and naming, u see from the artist etc?

is there no better solution. Maybe use some other addon?
To be honest both the lyrics addons and the artist slideshow should both get their info from the tags.

One thing that I would mention is that I think there have been some issues with xbmc and wma files, and looking at your thread it seems most of your files are this format.

I'd try deleting your music source, then add it again and rescan it to the library and see if that helps.

(2013-04-12, 23:03)Samu-rai Wrote: To be honest both the lyrics addons and the artist slideshow should both get their info from the tags.

One thing that I would mention is that I think there have been some issues with xbmc and wma files, and looking at your thread it seems most of your files are this format.

I'd try deleting your music source, then add it again and rescan it to the library and see if that helps.

iam having all sorts of extensions. not that many are wma. deleting my music source i did that many times makes no differents
Hello hello. it is correct. It is a mwa problem with Aeon MQ 4.. is there any fix for Aeon MQ 4? or do u prefer something else like converting them?
I'd be surprised if it was a problem only with MQ4, but you may be right.

I don't know of a fix no. I guess converting them would be the way to go if you don't have to many.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help:Music Tagging Problem Aeon MQ40