Configuring menu itmes only with Aeon?
Is it a skin feature of Neon only to configure menu items or is it available with other skins also?
Newest stable Kodi (portable), Win 10 | skin: default Confluence
The amount of menu customization and how hard or easy it is would be dependent on the skin.

For instance, with Aeon Nox is just a few clicks to modify the menus. However, as shown in the video below Confluence is more challenging.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
Thank you for the video, CaptainKen,

So customizing menu items in the GUI seems to be a feature of Aon which other skins do not offer or may be most of the ohters do not. And if you want to customize the menus of other skins it is a bit (or extremely more for me) difficult. I assume, customizing the way like for Confluence would keep these menu items when changing the skins.

Thanks again.
Since each skins level of customizing menus varies and since the customizations are stored within the skins folder structure (such as: XBMC\addons\skin.confluence\720p\Home.xml), I'll assume the menu customization does not flow from skin to skin.

If I'm wrong I'll assume someone will jump in here and correct me.
Ah, that sounds very plausible. It is not that important, just wanted to know whether it might be senseful for me to create a menu or menu items by myself if there should arise an occasion, but it is much to complicated for me anyway. And since I use Aeon Nox...

Thank you.
You're welcome! Hope you enjoy AN as much as I do!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Configuring menu itmes only with Aeon?0