Playcount for Songs
Hi,

Was surprised that this doesn't exist, probably the only music player I've seen that doesn't have the ability to add a column for "playcount"

For me in particular the reason why this would be incredibly useful is that I mainly listen to podcasts, I don't want to ever listen to it more than 1 time and after I listen, at some point I go through and purge the tracks from my system. Being able to view and perhaps sort by playcount would help me both avoid listening to a podcast twice & easily see which songs I can delete.

I know I could do some funky stuff with smart playlists to do this but that seems like more work than it should be - think this is a pretty basic feature.

Thanks for the incredible product
Bring up the sidebar menu, change "Sort by" to "Play count". This will both sort by playcount as well as showing you the playcount in the list view.
Unfortunately this is only available for some skins - aero skin does not allow sorting via play count so you never see playcounts for songs.
Then contact the developer of that skin and ask for the addition of this sort mode?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Done, thanks!

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=162826

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playcount for Songs0