• 88(current)
librtmp - Help Thread
RedPenguin said on different forum that he hopes to compile updated librtmp in March.:-)
(2015-02-26, 10:38)sattekop Wrote: RedPenguin said on different forum that he hopes to compile updated librtmp in March.:-)

Its already compiled since 02-02-2015.... why wait till march??
Superceleron I am also referring to post 1152. In the mean time I enjoy your work!
(2015-02-26, 13:02)superceleron Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 10:38)sattekop Wrote: RedPenguin said on different forum that he hopes to compile updated librtmp in March.:-)

Its already compiled since 02-02-2015.... why wait till march??

RedPenguin had updated his liprtmp for windows on 02/09/2015. Could you compile his latest release to Android version? TIA

https://github.com/K-S-V/Scripts/releases
Can anyone enlighten me as to the status of support for Pi's running (Gotham) OpenElec? I noticed a couple of months back when I was updating the librtmp for both my Pi and Windows that the Pi builds supplied by RP seemed much further out of date - and that was when his MediaFire storage was working. Since then the difference in resolving between the two has become increasingly apparent (to my Pi's detriment). I noticed reading back a few pages OpenElec was mentioned as problematic - anyone in the know clarify for me? Am I fucked?

Cheers
(2015-02-27, 21:38)tvlover2013 Wrote: RedPenguin had updated his liprtmp for windows on 02/09/2015. Could you compile his latest release to Android version? TIA

https://github.com/K-S-V/Scripts/releases

Thats not RedPenguin, thats KSV and its already updated to that version.... the original patch its from 2-2-2015... so... its updated, that one dont have nothing new.
(2015-02-27, 20:30)sattekop Wrote: Superceleron I am also referring to post 1152. In the mean time I enjoy your work!

aahhh the private patches... well I do not see any difference... did you?
Me Not an expert! Would like to hear from the horses mouth.
Do we need to update librtmp on Openelec as well ? And if so does not anyone have a patched librtmp for openelec?
(2015-03-02, 14:42)kokoui Wrote: Do we need to update librtmp on Openelec as well ? And if so does not anyone have a patched librtmp for openelec?
I think theres versions of patched openelec builds over in openelec forum Smile.

Also new patched version from invisible here
http://forums.tvaddons.ag/showthread.php?t=30609
Rpi 2 Offical Openelec realeses with updated librtmp
I guess changing the Librmp in windows is simple as replacing the old version, I actually simply renamed the existing one to OLD incase there was an issue and replace it with the new version posted here in this thread. If I'm reading this thread correctly, for my Android tablet, I can't simply change the Librmp as I did in Windows, I have to actually uninstall the Android version APK, back up my settings first, then install a new Android APK, with the new and updated Librmp. ?? Or do I simply install the updates APK from Mabs ??
Hi
Trying to update librtmp on Ubuntu.14.10 Kodi Helix 14.1
Found this in /user/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/librtmp.so.1.
Research seemed to indicate that it should end with a 0 not a 1.
Can someone confirm
(2015-03-02, 14:42)kokoui Wrote: Do we need to update librtmp on Openelec as well ? And if so does not anyone have a patched librtmp for openelec?

On raspberry, Yes .. but wait for a custom OE+kodi+new librtmp integrated coming soon ! Wink
(u can do it using SSH too)
(2015-03-06, 01:49)dixons Wrote: Hi
Trying to update librtmp on Ubuntu.14.10 Kodi Helix 14.1
Found this in /user/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/librtmp.so.1.
Research seemed to indicate that it should end with a 0 not a 1.
Can someone confirm

happened to me too .. because I didn't erase the old one ... no prob ! u can quit both, or leave the 1 and change the 0 for the new one Smile no risk ! (just make a copy in case of .. but the newest is working fine !! ) (thanks redpingouin !!)

PM if needed Wink
(2015-02-20, 00:44)superceleron Wrote:
(2015-02-20, 00:37)pinheiro7 Wrote: All of them... everytime I change the file, the RPi starts to reboot...

Last one was from here: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/spicq7r...qxqwndqx87

For raspbmc the one you should use its the one from this folder "Raspberry Pi 1&2, ARMv6(thks Rascas)"
If its not working, well i cant help you... use another OS, like Pipplware v3.1(done by Rascas) that have already the latest kodi with the lib and working fine...

With Rasp pi b+ and open elec (4.2.1 or 5.1) , the new librtmp is working like a charm !! (tested on a C.+ link before and after).
  • 88(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
librtmp - Help Thread8