• 14(current)
Release Janitor
(2015-02-26, 23:53)morgish Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 13:52)laric Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 12:14)morgish Wrote: Hi,

Is it possible to have a "Clean Now" option? For people who don't want to have it scheduled/timed to run but will when they are ready, go in every now and again and run the manual "Clean Now" option.

If you don't have run as a service enabled that is exactly what it does when you go to programs and click xbmc/kodei file cleaner. It will 'Clean now' then.

That is how I always run it.

Thanks Laric,

Couldn't find a "Don't run as service" option or is that the "Enable File Cleaner" option?

Cheers

Under the frequency tab there is the option if you want to "Run as a service" or not.. and you don't want to run as a service.

Sad
Ah.. I have updated to the new file cleaner that is on the github. Manual update.

https://github.com/Anthirian/script.file...master.zip

Download that file and use it to install as zip file in kodi.
Laric: That worked bud, thanks for the help.

Note: After manual zip install it shows up as Kodi file cleaner Smile
laric, for some reason even the latest version only cleans the TV shows, not the movies.
Hi!

I get an error with latest version:

Code:
12:13:59 T:1818825792   ERROR: Delete - Error deleting file rar://smb%3a%2f%2f192.168.1.100%2fDownloads%2fTVShows%2fRidiculousness%2fRidiculousness.S02-S04.720p.HDTV.x264-SCC%2fRidiculousness.S02E07.720p.HDTV.x264-YesTV%2fridiculousness.0207.720p-yestv.rar/ridiculousness.0207.720p-yestv.mkv
12:14:03 T:1818825792   ERROR: Rename - Error renaming file rar://smb%3a%2f%2f192.168.1.100%2fDownloads%2fTVShows%2fRidiculousness%2fRidiculousness.S02-S04.720p.HDTV.x264-SCC%2fRidiculousness.S02E08.720p.HDTV.x264-YesTV%2fridiculousness.0208.720p-yestv.rar/ridiculousness.0208.720p-yestv.mkv
12:14:03 T:1658844224  NOTICE: Thread RarFileExtract start, auto delete: false
12:14:03 T:1818825792 WARNING: SMBFile::OpenForWrite() called with overwriting enabled! - smb://kodi:[email protected]/Downloads/deleters/ridiculousness.0208.720p-yestv.mkv

the error shows on a raspberry pi 2 with openelec. 192.168.1.100 is a windows computer running windows 7.

Thank you!
This addon never worked proper way on android, i try this on every version of XBMC and now Kodi, never deteled a folder named for example:
-> Avatar.2007.Bluray.blablabla.mkv
-> Avatar.2007.Bluray.blablabla.srt

Always and i mean always subtitle remains whatever if i setup addon to delete it or delete all files etc.

Maybe someone can fix it!
I have a several directories for videos (movies and TV Shows. I beleive FileCleaner is setup in exclude folders from cleaning. Is it possible to just specify specific folders you want to clean. In my case, I would only like to clean only 2 of 7 or 8 total folder.
I may be going crazy but i have installed this plugin from the repo on github using the "install from zip" option, and it says it is installed...but i can't seem to find it anywhere, not under programs, and cant see it anywhere in enabled addons...anyone give me a clue?

TIA

EDIT: i'm an idiot, somehow it had been disabled!
Hi,
i experienced an issue on latest version:

KFC delete seen movies but doesn't automatically clean movies library.

No issues with older versions.
Could you please provide me with a log file where this happens? Be sure to enable debug logging in KFC's settings first.
Good morning,
here is my log file:

http://pastebin.com/F1TdLPUS

Thank you.
Hi there,

I just stopped by to say i'm having exactly the same issue as patria.

Still, very happy with File Cleaner. Keep up the good work! Smile
Not sure if this is still being developed but if it is then this project should probably be renamed to meet the official trademark policy?

http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Trademark_Policy

You should not use "Kodi" or "XBMC" in the name of unoffical products, see this section:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Trademark...d_Software

Related Software

XBMC Foundation products are designed to be extended, and we recognize that community members writing add-ons and supplemental software need some way to identify the XBMC Foundation product to which their add-on/software pertain. Our main concern about add-ons and related software is that consumers not be confused as to whether they are official (meaning approved by XBMC Foundation) or not. To address that concern, we request that add-ons and supplemental software names not include, in whole or in part, the words "XBMC Foundation" or "Kodi" in a way that suggests a connection between XBMC Foundation and the add-on or software (e.g., "Frobnicator for Kodi," would be acceptable, but "Kodi Frobnicator" would not).

Recommend you read http://kodi.tv/introducing-kodi-14/ and http://kodi.tv/introducing-the-kodi-logo/ which explain their interest in trademark protection.

None is suing or forcing anyone, and no offense or threatening meant, but after reading those you might be more willing change you mind.
(2015-04-20, 19:08)ijourneaux Wrote: I have a several directories for videos (movies and TV Shows. I beleive FileCleaner is setup in exclude folders from cleaning. Is it possible to just specify specific folders you want to clean. In my case, I would only like to clean only 2 of 7 or 8 total folder.

I finally got around to playing with the latest Version. Since you can restrict the cleaning to TVShows only, it fits my needs now. I have two TVSHows folders and many Movies Folders. The TVShows folders are set up so only one of them needs to be cleaned. So all of the options I need are there.

One Question; I tried looking at the log file and for some reason, it would not open up. I haven't had a chance to go looking for it to see if I can view it outside of Kodi.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Janitor4