Release - Kodi File Cleaner

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anthirian Offline
I will indeed update the addon to be compatible with Jarvis. I am currently working on a new feature that improves manual cleaning, so it will probably be launched along the same time as the new feature is deemed complete.

[Image: all-thin-banner@2x.jpg]
find quote
co5mo Offline
Hi Anthirian

could I have a unusual request to add feature to clean also unwatched movies?

thanks
find quote
DodgeG1 Offline
(2015-06-11 17:50)patria o muerte Wrote:  Hi,
i experienced an issue on latest version:

KFC delete seen movies but doesn't automatically clean movies library.

No issues with older versions.
Hi Guys, First off let me say that this Add-on is amazing and is very useful!

But... I am experiencing the same problem with it not updating my movies library. It deletes all the files and folders related to the movie but does not update the library in Kodi.

I've checked the option "Clean Kodi video library afterwards" in the add-on's settings but still no luck.

Any ideas? Thanks!
find quote
laric Offline
Donor
(Yesterday 13:01)DodgeG1 Wrote:  Hi Guys, First off let me say that this Add-on is amazing and is very useful!

But... I am experiencing the same problem with it not updating my movies library. It deletes all the files and folders related to the movie but does not update the library in Kodi.

I've checked the option "Clean Kodi video library afterwards" in the add-on's settings but still no luck.

Any ideas? Thanks!
It hasn't done any cleaning of the libary for a very long time for me. think it was back in frodo or so that worked last time for me.

If my post helped you then there is a nice "Thank user" button on the bottom of the post.
find quote