A lot of useful improvements in v1.0.8:

- Added Function Menu
- Added toggle Mouse/Scroll function
- Added showScrollbar website setting
- Added scroll-speed addon setting
- Improved magnifier (Zoom In/Out)
- Some Usability improvements
- Some small bugfixes

I updated the first post - so better reread it...

(2013-04-24, 02:21)sagaopc Wrote: prior Mobile Layout option.
I added an "userAgent" setting for testing. Just add it to your websites config files (userAgent=...) in the userdata directory.
But the site layout is very buggy...
where is download link for v1.0.8:

I still can not believe it; however this is really add-on. Thank you very much

Best Regards

Everything is ok

autoupdate on star xbmc to v1.0.8:
Hello
In the next version, will be given an option to add custom thumbs for url ?

Best Regards
(2013-04-29, 13:32)senna99 Wrote: Hello
In the next version, will be given an option to add custom thumbs for url ?

Best Regards
This has already been implemented! You should read my answers (and the start post)... Wink

(2013-04-28, 15:48)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
(2013-04-28, 14:41)senna99 Wrote: How to replace mouse png image,is it possible to add thumb for each url.
Best Regards
Answers to your questions are in the first post: Wink
(2013-04-15, 21:29)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: Thumbs could be added to the sites by editing the website-file in the addons userdata directory.
You can also use any png as the mouse cursor. Just save it in the addons userdata directory as "cursor.png".
You find the userdata directory here: ".../XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.program.webbrowser"
The website config files are in a subfolder "sites".
So, for example, open your website config file ".../XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.program.webbrowser/sites/Google.link" and change the thumb value to whatever you like...
I'm sorry I read post,I think to have option in said xbmc on active option button to get
possibility to browse image for some url.

of course if is possible.
Best Regards
WOW!!!! This is amazing! I was just looking for a way to watch Amazon Prime, since Bluecop's streaming method was just killed by Amazon (and rtmp streams never really worked for me). This is amazing! I'm setting this up for Amazon and and all the US networks right now! Thank you so much!
i am so confused. How can I get it to launch www.redskins.com?
(2013-05-01, 22:37)Jmhthefirst Wrote: i am so confused. How can I get it to launch www.redskins.com?

Run the add-in, and you should get a screen that has the options "- Add Website" and "- Map Keys". Select "Add Website", the enter a name for your website (e.g. Redskins) and on the next screen enter the URL (e.g. www.redskins.com).
Thanks. Got the site to launch. How do I exit back to xbmc?
(2013-04-29, 19:13)senna99 Wrote: I'm sorry I read post,I think to have option in said xbmc on active option button to get
possibility to browse image for some url.
Okay, you mean a "Browse for thumb" dialog or something like that...
For local images, this would be no problem. But if you want thumbs for your sites, you have to search for it online anyway, so the simplest solution is to copy/paste your thumb url into the websites config file.

(2013-04-30, 21:54)bkimbel Wrote: WOW!!!! This is amazing! I was just looking for a way to watch Amazon Prime, since Bluecop's streaming method was just killed by Amazon (and rtmp streams never really worked for me). This is amazing! I'm setting this up for Amazon and and all the US networks right now! Thank you so much!
Nice to hear that its useful for you... Smile

(2013-05-02, 23:37)Jmhthefirst Wrote: Thanks. Got the site to launch. How do I exit back to xbmc?
The default key for that is "NumPad0". But you can map every key you want!
Please have a look at the first post - There you should find everything you need to know...
Thanks for your reply about "Browse for thumb"
I hope you don't mind because I provide link on xperience thread
I have done exactly as mentioned but nothing launches, eg bbc.co.uk or redskins as per the message above. Is there some other step that I have missed? Windows 7, 64 bit, Ultimate, SP1.

Edit: OK, I was missing Dot Net. I have installed Dot Net 4.5 and now it launches the browser, albeit in full screen even though XBMC is windowed. I then have to press alt-f4 to kill the browser and return to XBMC.
I am mapping esc in setting for stop the browser and return to xbmc.
Does anyone know of a way to force the browser to start on the primary monitor in a dual-monitor setup (windows 7)? Sometime the browser shows up on monitor #1, and sometimes on #2.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XBMC WebBrowser (Windows)2