System Sub Menu
First off I'm new here so hello all.

I was setting up my new HTPC using XBMC and I got to some Menu that I changed by mistake.

Well anyway now my System Sub Menu is all wrong I have got all the Movie Options showing up in it, things like Genres - Latest - Years - Actors and the like.

Is there an easy way to reset this without a full reinstall?

Thanks in advance.
Did you modify the skin files themselves or did you just make configuration changes via the skin settings? Which skin are you using?
I think it was in the Skin settings, and I think it was in the Aeon Nox skin.

Oh and by the way is there a way to fix the Menu when I swap my TV into 3D view mode?
As in 3D mode the video play options over lap.
Thumbs Up 
(2013-04-16, 11:45)RogueMuppet Wrote: Oh and by the way is there a way to fix the Menu when I swap my TV into 3D view mode?
As in 3D mode the video play options over lap.

This will be a great feature for 3D TV owners. I think it will require a new skin which adjusts automatically depending on SBS or OU 3D movie. The skin may look for the movie file name to determine what kind of 3D is selected. Hope somebody comes with a 3D skin.Smile
(2013-04-16, 11:24)RogueMuppet Wrote: Is there an easy way to reset this without a full reinstall?
(2013-04-16, 11:45)RogueMuppet Wrote: I think it was in the Skin settings, and I think it was in the Aeon Nox skin.

You can delete or rename your guisettings.xml file located in your userdata (wiki) directory. This will reset *all* your XBMC settings to the default, including the skin that is used. You will need to go back into System/Settings > Appearance to reselect Aeon Nox as your skin. However, now all the skin settings should have reverted to the defaults.
Thanks artrafael
I will so that later today

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
System Sub Menu0