kaiboer ir
Hoi
ik heb nog een kaiboer en die is verouderd en nu heb ik hiervoor een gigabite ga-b75tn mobo besteld omdat deze een dc voeding
kan gebruiken tevens bezit de kaiboer nog een aan/uit knop met 3 kabels en een ir en die ging met 3 kabels naar het sybass bord
power,+ en -
hoe moet ik die 3 ir kabels op het nieuwe mobo plaatsen [deze schijnt geen cir aansluiting te hebben] maar een internal ir reciever
kan toch ook op een interne usb aansluiting maar ik vind alleen aansluitingen met 4 kabels power,+,- en ground
hoe kom ik aan die laatste aansluiting
grtz humtopf
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Please post in English. Thanks.
It doesn't make a lot of sense in Dutch either Smile
Let's see -- he's got a new GA-B75TN motherboards and some old IR receiver (I believe from a Kaiboer media player) that has 3 wires but the new motherboard has 4 wires for USB so how does he hook the 3-wire IR to the 4-wire USB?

Do I win?
(2013-04-18, 00:12)Dougie Fresh Wrote: Do I win?

If so, you may have to change your username to Dutchie Fresh Wink
(2013-04-18, 00:23)artrafael Wrote:
(2013-04-18, 00:12)Dougie Fresh Wrote: Do I win?

If so, you may have to change your username to Dutchie Fresh Wink

Nah, there's a lot of English looking words in there like kabels, bord, power and then I Googled Kaiboer Smile.
Hi
Sorry for the dutch but i see now that it basicly don't matter in which language i post a question
Dougie fresh was right how can i connect one internal ir reciever with 3 wires on a internal usb without
a ground wire

grtz Humtopf
It does matter as it is one of the rules of the forum. That is why a moderator asked you to post in English.
And anyway, isn't your fourth cable another ground? Does it have another color than the one you think is ground? No reason to have 4 cables there I believe and even if I don't see why, I guess cable redundancy can be an option.

And yeah, pretty much anyone can read IT dutch but it's still a headache giver so please an effort to abide by the rules.
hi
Must i start a new post or can we continu with this one?
So Airchtit do you suggest i connect the 3 wires on the internal usb of the mobo.
Does this not destroy the ir reciever or the mobo.
grtz humtopf
si a humtopf le permitieron escribir en aleman entonces yo puedo escribir en español ?
пожалуйста, говорите на английском языке

Even if you get this hooked up, is there a driver for it? I'd just get a USB receiver and a new remote to be honest.
(2013-04-18, 17:19)Faire Wrote: si a humtopf le permitieron escribir en aleman entonces yo puedo escribir en español ?

English, please.
(2013-04-18, 17:19)Faire Wrote: si a humtopf le permitieron escribir en aleman entonces yo puedo escribir en español ?

No creo que es aleman. Creo que es dutch.

(I don't believe it's German. I believe it's Dutch)
I concur with Dougie that it would be simpler to get a USB receiver and remote rather than trying to rig your old unit to make fit your motherboard. In addition to it possibly not working, why run the risk of zapping your board to save a few Euros?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kaiboer ir0