Total Recall 2070
I bought a new video card and it fixed my GUI problem. I reloaded my operating system and downloaded xmbc. I ripped one movie with Makemkv and labeled it according to instructions. I downloaded imdb as my scraper. I updated my library and I had just one movie on my computer.
Why did it label the movie Total Recall 2070. I have never owned that movie.
NOT HAVING FUN ANY MORE............
Imdb scraper has been broken for a while so you can't use that.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Maybe the scraper is confused and thinks "2070" is the movie's release year and, consequently, finds no match? Try naming the file as Total Recall 2070 (1999).ext and see if that works.
but artrafael, he does not want it to be Total Recall Smile
Too little info provided to actually help solving this imo.
It's just plain guessing here
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-04-18, 21:12)Kibje Wrote: but artrafael, he does not want it to be Total Recall Smile

Ah, you're right... didn't read it correctly. Since we don't know what movie it *should* have been, Martijn's comment applies.
It does not matter what the movie name is, it renamed almost all of my movies Total Recall 2070HuhHuhHuh?
Remove the misnamed movies from the library (but don't erase the physical movie files); enable debug log (wiki)ging in XBMC; run a library update; locate and upload the debug log (wiki) to www.xbmclogs.com and post the assigned URL here.
My guess is that you have recursive scanning enabled on your movie source, and you have one or more dvd or bluray movies stored as video_ts or bdmv folders and the recursive scanning is picking up every single file in those subfolders as separate movies.

Also, to easily identify what files they actually are, just press 'i' to bring up the info screen for the movie and the path is listed there if you're using the default Confluence skin.
I would use a different scraper by the way, i had some difficulties with IMdB latetely as well and it listed some movies wrong or it didn't list them at all.
According to Ember Media Manager i have 490 movies or something around that and with IMDB as a scraper it showed 470-480 ish and with TheMovieDB it showed all properly Smile
I changed the setting to "movies are in seperate folders that match the movie title" and that seemed to fix everything? I don't know why.
Thanks for now.....HAVING FUN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Total Recall 20700