Linux Fresh install Frodo issues
I installed XBMCBuntu frodo v12 on my computer and from what I can tell almost everything is working.
I have a laptop running ubuntu 12.04 with serviio on it. I can play videos ( in file mode, I can't find out how to add videos to library) in XBMC from the serviio laptop no problem. I can see the all the music from XBMC on the laptop but it will NOT play (in file mode or library), but my AVR can stream music from the serviio laptop just fine.

Could it be a serviio issue? b/c I stream movies from the serviio laptop to a blu ray player no problem, but I can only see the album name with no songs (when viewing from the blu ray player).

LOG http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=12771

Thanks in advance
Video_library#Adding_and_managing_videos (wiki)
Thank you for the reply but I read the wiki. I added the serviio computer as a source. My tv shows are in Video>show Name>S1E1.mkv. I can view and watch said shows but, I can't find out how to add them to the library. I can add music to the library from serviio>music>artist>album, I can get fan art and cd thumbs (on most). This content will play on my Denon AVR, but will not play in XBMC, but I can play music ripped locally on XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fresh install Frodo issues0