• 11(current)
Release After Watch
(2016-03-08, 05:45)KevinSartori Wrote: Hello jvandenbroek,

I just discovered a small omission in After Watch. With the help of Ember Media Manager, I just revised the file naming conventions I use to match the latest Jarvis recommendations.

I noticed that after deleting a TV episode, After Watch leaves behind one of these newer file formats, the "-thumb.jpg" file. For example, if an episode is named TV.Show.S01E01.HDTV.mkv, the thumbnail for that episode should be named TV.Show.S01E01.HDTV-thumb.jpg (.png files can be used too). This replaces the old naming convention of using .tbn files for thumbnails (in this example, TV.Show.S01E01.HDTV.tbn). According the the Kodi Wiki page for Artwork, Jarvis also supports -poster, -fanart and -banner, but I haven't tested those.

Thanks again for picking up this great add-on and sorry to create extra work for you! Wink

No worries, thanks for noticing, I've pushed an update. Could you test if it works? It should delete all files which contains the base filename (without extension) of the video.
https://github.com/jvandenbroek/script.a....9.3.1.zip
Awesome! I just tested your new version by deleting a TV episode and a movie. Plus, to really test it, I added every extra named format listed on that Kodi Wiki page for Artwork and it deleted everything.

Great work, jvandenbroek! Thanks again for all the extra work you've put in to make After Watch perfect!
New release 0.9.4 is available:
Code:
- Directory removal fix when using alternate file method
- Added error handlers for alternate file method operations

https://github.com/jvandenbroek/script.a.../0.9.4.zip

Please test and if you encounter bugs/errors, let me know!
Updated to 0.9.4 and had no problems deleting a TV episode and a movie.

I'm not sure what the process is, but you should try to get this added to the main Kodi repository, so other folks can discover this great add-on!
jvandenbroek, I found your addon yesterday and it seems that it perfectly fits to my needs. I need EXACTLY something what your addon offers. However I think i find some problems using it.

My understanding is that, it moves/deletes the file watched to the specified folder.

When does it move it - after stopping of watching the file? Do I actually need to watch the whole clip (even if I lets say I set up 1% in the settings of the addon) or I can just slide the movie forward?

I use a harddrive mounted directly to the raspberry pie (thats what I am using to run Kodi on) so I turned alternative way of moving the files on, but after watching a video nothing seems to happen. The file is still in the library and on the hardrive and destination folder remains empty. Can you show me where do I make a mistake please?

Regards, M
(2016-03-14, 22:48)s.maciek Wrote: jvandenbroek, I found your addon yesterday and it seems that it perfectly fits to my needs. I need EXACTLY something what your addon offers. However I think i find some problems using it.

My understanding is that, it moves/deletes the file watched to the specified folder.

When does it move it - after stopping of watching the file? Do I actually need to watch the whole clip (even if I lets say I set up 1% in the settings of the addon) or I can just slide the movie forward?

I use a harddrive mounted directly to the raspberry pie (thats what I am using to run Kodi on) so I turned alternative way of moving the files on, but after watching a video nothing seems to happen. The file is still in the library and on the hardrive and destination folder remains empty. Can you show me where do I make a mistake please?

Regards, M
Forwarding should be fine, no need to completely watch a video to make this work. Do you get a dialog which asks you to move the file? If not, could you check if dialog confirm is enabled and try again?

It would help if you could post a log with both debugging enabled in the addon and Kodi.
(2016-03-11, 03:28)KevinSartori Wrote: Updated to 0.9.4 and had no problems deleting a TV episode and a movie.

I'm not sure what the process is, but you should try to get this added to the main Kodi repository, so other folks can discover this great add-on!

Thanks for testing.
I've thought of that, also not sure what procedure to follow, but I'll look into it.
Nothing happens when I finish the video, nothing pops out even when its enabled.
Debugging is also on. Where do i find the files you are asking for?
(2016-03-14, 23:17)s.maciek Wrote: Nothing happens when I finish the video, nothing pops out even when its enabled.
Debugging is also on. Where do i find the files you are asking for?
http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Advanced#Location

If you want an easy, lazy way: http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

Just make sure you enable debug in both the addon and Kodi, otherwise no relevant information is being logged. After that, just play the movie and skip to the end and upload the log.
http://xbmclogs.com/p3hlv3yxk

I hope this is what you need.
(2016-03-14, 23:35)s.maciek Wrote: http://xbmclogs.com/p3hlv3yxk

I hope this is what you need.

Could you try rename /storage/.kodi/addons/script.afterwatch-0.9.4 to /storage/.kodi/addons/script.afterwatch and then restart Kodi?
It seems that Github includes the version number, which isn't intended. Not sure if it wouldn't work than, but it's worth a shot. Also just set the 'assume as watched' to 90 for this test, could be some mathematical error when set to 1.

I'm adding more debug options which could help find out what's going on. But I'm curious if renaming helps!

[edit]I see that you're using the watchdog add-on. Could you (if above doesn't help) try disabling this service, restart Kodi and retry?[/edit]
Will do that as soon as I am back home, thanks for your support, i really want to make it working.
Does it also work when I just change the status of the video to "mark as watched"?

Does it move videos which are already watched?
(2016-03-15, 14:42)s.maciek Wrote: Does it also work when I just change the status of the video to "mark as watched"?

Does it move videos which are already watched?
No, this only does operations on videos being watched, nothing else (however, subs etc with the same base name are also handled).

Did you disable the confirm dialog? If so, please enable and see if you at least get the question to move the video. But I now suspect that the watchdog addon prevent things from happen, and if that's the case, I'll see if I can get around that.
I did not have a chance to check your previous ideas. Once i do that I will let you know.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
After Watch4