• 8(current)
Release After Watch
(2014-01-09, 19:55)bobrap Wrote:
(2013-12-23, 04:25)raynerape Wrote: Tested 0.8.4 now no dialog shows up. Thanks, this is finally resolved!
Unfortunately, like all previous versions, no files are deleted at all, and remain as watched in XBMC

Seems I have the same problem. I say yes to delete, but, the file isn't deleted. Sad

You need to enable "Allow file renaming and deletion" under Settings -> Appearance -> File Lists in order for this plugin to work.
I worked around the Trakt issue by just not showing a delete dialog. So that works now, but a dialog in conjunction with Trakt rate dialog would be great. But another option I'd like to see, is the possibility to disable clean and update library after deleting. My XBMC instance does this automatically every night, so there is no need to wait for this process just after watching. Hopefully you could implement this :-)
This is nice, a very useful addon with the developer actively doing end user support. Keep up the good work!

What I would like to be able to do, assuming the addon doesn't do it already (the amount of options is pretty impressive, I might have missed something) is have it work inverse of the way it does now. By that I mean, it only prompts for deletion - the feature I really need it for - when watching content scraped into the library.

The way I run my XBMC, stuff only gets scraped into the library when I've decided I want to keep it and so I manually move it to the correct folder and scan it in. I don't mind doing that manually, but what I would love After Watch to do is only offer to delete non-library content, which are kept in different folders.

Can it be set to do this already, or am I making a feature request here? Wink

EDIT: I've been playing around with the options and even with "Allow file renaming and deletion" selected in XBMC settings After Watch just won't prompt to delete when in Video File List mode so far.
This is freaking awesome, BTW.
(2014-02-01, 02:17)jvandenbroek Wrote: I worked around the Trakt issue by just not showing a delete dialog. So that works now, but a dialog in conjunction with Trakt rate dialog would be great. But another option I'd like to see, is the possibility to disable clean and update library after deleting. My XBMC instance does this automatically every night, so there is no need to wait for this process just after watching. Hopefully you could implement this :-)

Same issue/problem here too. It would be great if the 2 addons could work happily with each other.....or else, alternatively, having a single addon that took care of trakt, imdb andmove/delete.
(2014-02-01, 16:12)zackpliskin Wrote: This is nice, a very useful addon with the developer actively doing end user support. Keep up the good work!

What I would like to be able to do, assuming the addon doesn't do it already (the amount of options is pretty impressive, I might have missed something) is have it work inverse of the way it does now. By that I mean, it only prompts for deletion - the feature I really need it for - when watching content scraped into the library.

The way I run my XBMC, stuff only gets scraped into the library when I've decided I want to keep it and so I manually move it to the correct folder and scan it in. I don't mind doing that manually, but what I would love After Watch to do is only offer to delete non-library content, which are kept in different folders.

Can it be set to do this already, or am I making a feature request here? Wink

EDIT: I've been playing around with the options and even with "Allow file renaming and deletion" selected in XBMC settings After Watch just won't prompt to delete when in Video File List mode so far.

No news on this feature request from the developer then?
Is there any way to set this addon to not delete the TV show directory after deleting the last episode in it? My library is set up as TV Shows/Show Title/Episode.mkv.

I use Sick Beard and once the addon deletes the directory it stops Sick Beard from processing any new episodes into it.
Maybe an dumb question.
But would it be possible to add this to context menu ("c")?

I don`t like to be asked every time I have watched something, but I really like the future that it deletes the whole movie dir.,
instead of just the file. As XBMC does originally, if you choose to remove from library and the choose delete file also.
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
finally got it installed was some chew as it was stuck at 0% downloading a few times, now installed after I watch a movie and rate it I get Error: Cant rate IMDB. Eventhough I know my username and passed are inserted correct in settings. Can someone help so I can use this cool addon.
(2014-02-09, 15:02)st0nedpenguin Wrote: Is there any way to set this addon to not delete the TV show directory after deleting the last episode in it? My library is set up as TV Shows/Show Title/Episode.mkv.

I use Sick Beard and once the addon deletes the directory it stops Sick Beard from processing any new episodes into it.

Yes please, using it the same way with Sick Beard, so it would be nice to have an option to keep the TV show directory.
I have not had any case where After Watch would delete the folder after deleting the last video, but maybe because I have a lot of additional metadata and fanart in each folder, which isn't auto-deleted.

I use SickBeard's full scraping content for XBMC.
(2014-02-20, 21:32)raynerape Wrote: I have not had any case where After Watch would delete the folder after deleting the last video, but maybe because I have a lot of additional metadata and fanart in each folder, which isn't auto-deleted.

I use SickBeard's full scraping content for XBMC.

Thanks for that, I'll just set Sickbeard to scrape something to keep the folders alive for now!
I keep on getting a message saying I do not have permission to move/delete the file.
This appears to be just the plugin I'm looking for, so thank you for writing it!

Unfortunately, there seems to be a small bug in it, when it comes to network shares. It doesn't appear to be able to delete any files accessed through smb.

Doing a little digging, I've tracked this down to the use of os.path.normpath. When Movie or Episode (in service.py) gets the file path from the json API, it will have a path something like "smb://server/share/folder", which is then passed through os.path.normpath before being assigned to self.path. Normpath then completely mangles it, producing "smb:\server\share\folder" which isn't going to work for anyone!

I tried simply replacing the line
Code:
self.path = os.path.normpath(p)
with
Code:
self.path = p
and that makes it work (for my particular case!), using the alternative deletion method (so using xbmcvfs for the file operations).

Ideally, it would be nice if the plugin could simply request xbmc to remove the video from the library, and let its default handling do the deletion (rather than delete and request full cleaning). Unfortunately, as far as I can tell from a cursory inspection of the API, it's completely impossible to remove an item from the library using the API. Which is a shame.
This would be perfect for me if it wouldn't ask me if I want to delete it or not. If it gets the option to delete without confirmation this would be a great solution for me.

Edit: Well...I just got pointed out to me by a friend that it has that option. Great plugin, works perfect!
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
After Watch4