• 14(current)
Release After Watch
Thanks for picking this up. I just reloaded my system and started to panic a little. This add on is a must have for me.
Would it be possible to create an option to delete or move to configured folder at runtime? So a dialog box would appear with the choice to delete, move or cancel after watching the movie?
(2017-02-06, 21:42)johndoe64 Wrote: Would it be possible to create an option to delete or move to configured folder at runtime? So a dialog box would appear with the choice to delete, move or cancel after watching the movie?

That would be a nice feature that I would use. I don't use afterwatch with movies because even though I delete 90% after watching, some I move to an archive manually to watch again later. Another nice enhancement would be varying the behavior based on library.

Anyone else have issue with Afterwatch hanging if you chose delete and then have the update library setting on?
Release 1.0.0 (2017-02-23):
* Implemented exclude list. Eg. 'backup, archive' will match all paths
containing backup and/or archive (matches both dirs and files). You can supply
as many words or full paths as you want, as long as you separate them by comma.
Matching words with comma's isn't supported. Case insensitive.

Previous releases:
0.9.9 (2017-02-10):
* Added move or delete, which will first prompt to delete and if not, the move prompt appears afterwards.
Confirm deleting/moving option must be enabled for this to work, otherwise it defaults to delete.
* Fixed hanging progress dialog when update library is enabled

Download here: https://github.com/jvandenbroek/jvandenb...-1.0.0.zip

Now there's also a repository for auto updates!
I've finally managed the time to figure out how a repository works and think it works very well.
You can get the repository here: https://github.com/jvandenbroek/jvandenb...-1.0.0.zip
Just install it like an add-on, after which it should update the After Watch add-on automatically (or it will on the next release if you've just updated it manually).
(2017-02-09, 02:06)crusing Wrote:
(2017-02-06, 21:42)johndoe64 Wrote: Would it be possible to create an option to delete or move to configured folder at runtime? So a dialog box would appear with the choice to delete, move or cancel after watching the movie?

That would be a nice feature that I would use. I don't use afterwatch with movies because even though I delete 90% after watching, some I move to an archive manually to watch again later. Another nice enhancement would be varying the behavior based on library.

Anyone else have issue with Afterwatch hanging if you chose delete and then have the update library setting on?

I've just implemented the delete or move option, let me know if this works for you Smile
@crusing That was actually a bug which I didn't encounter personally, since I've not enabled that option Blush This is fixed now, thanks for reporting!
The changes seem to be working fine and the bug on library refresh is fixed. Thanks for that. Only other thing that I think would be an improvement is to be able to alter the behavior by library. For example to not offer to delete when I am in my movie archive path. I know this would add a bit of complexity. Thanks for the updates.
any way to add time frame to delete? eg. if movie is watched then hold on 2 days and then delete the movie?
Is it possible to make exclusions for certain tv shows? I'd like to delete the episodes after watching for most shows, but for some I'd like to keep them complete.
(2017-02-21, 02:30)crusing Wrote: The changes seem to be working fine and the bug on library refresh is fixed. Thanks for that. Only other thing that I think would be an improvement is to be able to alter the behavior by library. For example to not offer to delete when I am in my movie archive path. I know this would add a bit of complexity. Thanks for the updates.

(2017-02-23, 16:47)thesystem Wrote: Is it possible to make exclusions for certain tv shows? I'd like to delete the episodes after watching for most shows, but for some I'd like to keep them complete.

I've just released an update which allows you to supply exclude words matching the full path or just a part of it. Simple entering 'archive' (without quotation marks) will exclude all played files which contains 'archive' or 'Archive' in their path, case insensitive. You can enter multiple words/paths separated by comma, see also the changelog.
(2017-02-22, 15:47)masinad Wrote: any way to add time frame to delete? eg. if movie is watched then hold on 2 days and then delete the movie?

This requires much more complex processing and I don't see how that could be easily achieved.
Great work on the delete or move option, a big thanks!
This is exactly what I am looking for, but it is not working.
I have installed it, and I can access the configuration screen.
However, at the end of a tv show, nothing happens.
Do you have an idea of what is wrong?
(2018-05-23, 10:00)[email protected] Wrote: This is exactly what I am looking for, but it is not working.
I have installed it, and I can access the configuration screen.
However, at the end of a tv show, nothing happens.
Do you have an idea of what is wrong?
Could you provide a debug log? Make sure debug is enabled in Afterwatch add-on as well. See https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy for more info.
Hi
does this addon work with kodi 18?
Thanks
Thank you for the fast response!!
Here is the file
https://paste.kodi.tv/xecexucuqa
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
After Watch4