xbmc remote not working
I got my xbmc working on my raspberry pi the other day and I wanted to set up the remote app you can get for the iphone. I went into the system settings on the xbmc interface and went into services and then webserver. I clicked enabled and then entered in a username and password. I then went to my application on my phone and opened it and clicked add host on the bottom left hand side of the home screen. Then inside that i clicked find XBMC and it did its search and came back with not been able to find it. I dont't know what else to do.
Is there anyone that can help me?
Am i doing the process right?

Thanks in advance
Did you set the port correctly as well? Try using a web browser to access/navigate your XBMC system via the web interface to verify the webserver is working correctly.
I have never had luck with it scanning and finding my XBMC hosts, after you click discover hosts and it fails to find one I have an option to add hosts manually. Click that and add the host with the IP, Port, Username and Password and try again.

I am using the official XBMC remote App I now there are lots of other non official remotes so I am not sure which one you are using.

Try what artrafael said as well about browsing to the host locally from a PC to make sure you get the page to view in like FireFox...
יונתן בן-חיים

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc remote not working0