Skins + Intel NUC bug
Hey Guys

Please help me Sad

So I own the Ethernet port + dual hdmi version of the Intel NUC. Firstly I installed Windows 7 x64, then downloaded all the drivers for this NUC and installed them. Then I installed XBMC followed by the Aeon Skin.

Then I noticed that the skin is not showing properly. It looks really ugly in some parts. I have included some screen shots:

http://i.imgur.com/CMxZ58w.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/bzwbHnz.png

So I thought it might of been a bad xbmc/skin install. I reinstalled both xbmc and the skin. Again same problem. :/

So I tried reinstalling windows 7 again, and then everything else. Again same problem.

This is happening for windows 8 too. Same problem. I have tried installing skin from the repo as well as the actual download. I am getting the same problem. Sad This is happening for other skins too.

Please help guys? What is wrong?
Rollback your graphics drivers.
Modded MK1 NUC - CLICK ----- NUC Wiki - CLICK

Bay Trail NUC FTW!

I've donated, have you?

Hello!

Thank you so much for replying! So rolling back the drivers worked. (Who knew this was the problem) :/

But because this was the only graphics driver installed, wont it mean that there is no graphics driver installed? And does this mean I cant use dual hdmi for cloning displays? Because there are no graphics options?

Thanks
What I think jammyb meant was for you to install a prior version of the drivers (not the latest).

Take a look at the NUC thread. There's some reports of this problem there.
Hi ok so a previous driver has worked. Thanks very much for your help..

I own an intel dc3217iye

Now i am experiences stuttering/tearing issues with 1080p videos. What should my settings be in xbmc? I dont have a dedicated avr, i am using both hdmi outputs, one to a sony bluray player (5.1) and the other to a tv (720p).

My home theatre system is a Sony BDV-E280 which outputs to a 1080p projector.

Is it possible for me to bitstream to this bluray player? I believe it might help the stuttering/tearing.

When i click properties in sound > sony it detects it as a 2 channel.

What should i do please help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skins + Intel NUC bug0