Terra - a Telldus addon
Hi is this plugin working? Tried to install the zip file but it didnt work.
Thumbs Up 
Got this working on both my windows machine with Kodi and on my Rasberry with Openelec and Kodi Thank you! Smile
Here is how i got it to work in kodi/open elec (no browser)

1. Follow rbiez instruction below:
(2015-04-13, 21:54)rbiez Wrote: In addon.xml I changed:
Code:
<import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.0"/>
to:
Code:
<import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.1.0"/>

Did not make the installer work, but after a manual copy of the addon files into kodi addon folder, it runs perfectly from within Kodi.

2. Go to http://api.telldus.com/ and generate a private token.

3. Copy your private and public key into ..\Userdata\addon_data\plugin.program.terra\settings.xml

4. Edit ..\Userdata\tdtool.conf to look like this:

Code:
requestToken = None
requestTokenSecret = None
token = your token from api.telldus.com here
tokenSecret = your secret token from api.telldus.com here

5. Go to settings for the addon and now you should be able to get your devices from Telldus live.
Is this thread ready to move to the mainstream add-ons section yet?

If so let me know and I'll shift it for you.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Terra with Kodi 18
After change to phyton 2.1.0 in the installer and copy it to "user/appdata/roaming/kodi" and then config it all... I got it partly working. when starting a movie (Play) nothing happens, when pause it works and (from pause) play it also working, but stop movie, nothing happens.
copied ~appdata/kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.program.terra/ settings.xml from Kodi 17.6 (working perfekt) to kodi 18.1, but no luck... only pause/unpause working.
Has anyone succeded with Kodi 18.x and Terra ?

/Eljono

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Terra - a Telldus addon2