Bug Unavailable views in music
Hi,

After testing the new 1.5.0 version a bit, I found something odd in the music part :

- while on file mode, you only have access to the Wide view, despite the other two options available in the customize Views dialog (Right List and Panel)

- When switching to Library mode, there is the same issue when you are at the library root :

- However, once you go down to any item in library mode, the different views become available :

I may not have time to look into this issue until in a few hours, so any input would be appreciated Wink
There is nothing wrong. After inclusion of view selector, may be necessary redefine a view, is a fase adaptation to this change. For files only Wide view is available, my choise.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
@MarcosQui :

Thanks for the reply. About your answer, if only the Wide view is available, you should take a look at the "Customize this view dialog", as there are 2 other views that can be activated in that case (see screen below, taken at the same location as my first screenshot) :

There may be an error in the disabled filters in that particular case.

EDIT :
It seems that the two last options in CustomViewsMusic.xml don't have a <enable> tag like all the other controls :

Code:
<enable>Container.Content(artists) | Container.Content(albums) | Container.Content(songs)</enable>
I understand. But it is a small detail, nothing that harms the functioning of the skin. Already fixed here.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
@MarcosQui :

yes, it is a small detail indeed, the [BUG] may have been a bit exagerated, but we don't have something like [ANOMALY].

Anyway, thanks for the quick fix, so far everything works great in this version.
Fantastic Skin!

But i Don.t like the cd tray.
Is there a possibiliy to Display the Cover Art in other ways

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unavailable views in music0