Question re scraping
I have used Ember Media Manager to collect info and fan art for all my movies, how do I know that XBMC is scanning this info rather than scanning from the internet.

Thanks

David
HTPC1: Intel Pentium G620, 4GB RAM, AMD HD6570, Samsung 830 SSD, Silverstone GD05 case.
HTPC2: AMD Athlon II X2 255, 4GB RAM, AMD HD5450, Western Digital HDD, Silverstone ML03 case.
HTPC3: AMD E350, 4GB RAM, AMD HD6310, OCZ Agility 3 SSD, Akasa Crypto case.
Media Server: i3-3220, 8gb RAM, WHS 2011, 8tb capacity, Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 case.
If you manually scrape a file from the information window... 'the refresh button' should have recognized a valid .nfo and you will be presented with a requester 'local information found' 'ignore and refresh from the internet' at this point a denial will pick up the local .nfo and material. If you didn't see this, then XBMC is not recognizing your .nfo (3rd party stuff does that sometimes) or it's missing required material such as a poster or image in the specified format.

Another clue is that when scanning, the notices will be very quick (getting it local) and XBMC doesn't have to drag images and source out information.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question re scraping0