[ATV2] Video playback stutters after a day or so.
I've got an ATV2 running 4.4.4 and XBMC 12.1 (but had the same issue on 12.0). My video playback stutters so bad after XBMC have been running for a day or so and audio drops out of the menu as well. A soft reset does not fix it, I have to unplug the device for ~30 seconds then power back on to get it working again. I boot directly into XBMC. I've also noticed that the scrapers seems to fail after XMBC have been running for more then 24 hours with an error that it could not connect to the server.

Apologize of this has been asked before, but couldn't net anything from searching the forums.

Thanks
Log file http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=21867
I first thought maybe a memory leak, but there's a bunch of audio related errors in the log. I'm not sure. One of the devs might have a better thought if they have time to look at this.
try either downgrading to 12.0 or updating to 12.2 and see if one of both will fix it.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
12.0 had the same issue. Will go to 12.2 and try!
Happens on 12.2 as well but now it tends to crash and reboot the ATV. I'll try grab a log next time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ATV2] Video playback stutters after a day or so.0