• 4(current)
Solved Chapter Selector Window
hey ironic_monkey,
I see you push some codes in your repository today Wink
I'm using the same dvdnav_describe_title_chapters method, but unfortunately it crashes on free()
Is it working for you?
(2014-04-17, 00:25)ironic_monkey Wrote: in case you need some inspiration; note that this is fully supported (including thumbs) in my fork at https://github.com/notspiff/xbmc-cmake

i saw no need for yet another dialog so i add them to the bookmark dialog. it has just been tested with mkv's currently.

I'm planning to add a simple (custom) menu for dvds and especially blurays. I guess you won't open a pr, so I wanted to ask if you do mind if I take your code as a basis?
Of course I will mention that.

ace

PS I miss you a lot!
i have stated my terms in the license. grab whatever you want under the gpl.

keep my name out of it though.
It is wonderful to finally see some movement here! Thanks guys!

Edit: I see lots of talk about DVD and Bluray. Most of my concert recordings etc are by now remuxed into MKV files with embedded chapter markings carrying proper song names. I sure hope you also can make these work :-)
I'd like to add a belated +1.

Cary
Hi ace

Did you get any further with adding this feature? Your previous posts seemed very promising :-)

Vidar
Almost 2 months since we had an update from the guys with the skills and means to make this happen. BUMP! - to keep it live in memory and hopefully high on the to-do list:-)
I just started using XBMC and I only store/watch concert videos. Having a list of chapters available would take the XBMC experience to a whole new level! Another belated +1 for this feature.
I've been watching this thread for a while with anticipation. As Nate said a while back perhaps repurposing bookmarks would work, not sure how much of this could be done in a skin, though I'm sure a stand alone add-on would be best.

Hoping someone has an update as I think there is a lot of potential in this.
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod
Nate? :)
Lol Rofl sorry was looking at yours and Nick and somehow came up with Nate!

Please forgive me for the errorAngel
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod
*BUMP* from page 6...
Code has been in my repo for a long time. You want it you upstream it.
Thanks for replying and coding! I'm afraid I use OpenElec + not being a developer I don't really know how to "upstream". I probably have to wait until a developer gets it included into the official release.

I guess my question about progress is at the moment towards ace20022 who above in this thread seemed to indicate he would be taking your code as basis for something official.
+1
yes please! chapter selection would be awesome
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chapter Selector Window3