MovieSets using Extendedinfo script Not always working
I have been having some issues with MovieSets not showing correctly, even though the data is correct in the NFO files for each movie.

Example:

Cars
Cars 2
Mater's Tall Tales

All have the Cars Collection listed in the NFO for each movie, yet Cars doesn't show up in the Cars collection MovieSet (but Cars 2 and Mater's Tall Tales does).

I have also noticed that my Harry Potter Collection, while tagged correctly in each NFO file, doesn't show up in my MovieSets at all.

I read on the ExtendedInfo forum post (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160558) that deleting the cache (addon_data/script.extendedinfo/...) will cause it to scan and create a new cache file (which I'm hoping with fix some of the issues I've been having with missing Movies).

I have also noticed that there is no way to Add or Edit the files listed in the MovieSets, and I see the Author (Phil65) has made some updates to his Extendedinfo script, but since it is not on the official repository, this wont be updated automatically. Is ACE updating the Extendedinfo Script when new versions come out? If not, and we are supposed to update the script manually, could you post that on the [RELEASE] Ace section when these are updated as well.
I found that if my movie was not in the set but in the nfo correct i would remove that movie from library and re scan/update library and it would pop up. Since i had put the first movies in my library before messing with the set feature, but the other movies after sets was turned on that is what happended to me. So remove that movie then update library again.
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
Ok, so this was strange, but when I went to delete the episode, I notice that only one of my Server Drives were shared. So I removed that drive, and re-added all the drives again, and this fixed the issue.

Thanks for the help with this AnthonyJS02.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieSets using Extendedinfo script Not always working0