OZ Weather script failed
Installed the latest OZ Weather addon, all went well. I have been using Weather Underground up until now but with the new features for OZ Weather I thought I would give it a go. Installed on my computer to test it, included the two new xml's and went to settings. Put in three postcodes and went to the BOM site and got the three relevant IDR's. Fantastic! radar, ABC summary from slide menu. So I then installed it on my media player, same procedure, went to settings to put in postcodes and notices only location 1 was available (2 and 3 greyed out). Clicked on 1 to put in postcode and SCRIPT ERROR: OZ Weather popped up. Tried re-installing, tried rollback to earlier version, replaced the two xml's with originals without any luck
Should put this in the main thread - you're lucky I saw it!

Over in there - can you post a debug log. I presume your other 'media player' is a different player.

Post a full debug log from that in the main ozweather thread please: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...&page=last
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OZ Weather script failed0