iOS No items found
(2013-05-02, 10:51)joethefox Wrote: "Ah ok, there isn't the capability to start items with the "start from here" that you can do with XBMC GUI."
Sorry, this I don't understand, which of my question does this relate to?
(2013-05-02, 10:51)joethefox Wrote: "Regarding on how to get back to the current playing album infos, long press a playlist item to access to the item details/info."
Thanks, I will try this then I get home later.

EDIT by mod: fixed quotes
I've now tried my latest issue, and it doesn't work as I want. Anyway I really like this remote app, really nice GUI.
I still have hopes and wishes for the future, this features is what I miss and hope you might upgrade in the future.

1, The availability to sort albums and movies in more ways than just a-z, I miss "last added" for example.
2, That the remote app will be able to automatically load the XBMC playlist so that I can play my archive (randomly) by just pushing play and then play all my files in order from start to end.
3, A "now playing" button for getting back to the last viewed album.

Many thanks for an absolutely great app.
1. yep, sorting options are in the TODO list
2. loading ALL your music library into the playlist don't seems a nice idea, maybe you just want to enable the party mode - use the smart playlists.
3. isn't enough long press the desired playlist item to see the album to which it belongs?
1, Nice
2, Neither, I just want to play my Archive from there I start to end (maybe randomly) without first to have make any playlists or so.
But if I enter the XBMC host and start a song I then later can get back to the app and I will be able to do as I want, I was just hoping to not enter the host for doing this first.
3, Not for me, then I scroll through my Albums and start a song, I easily want to get back to my album view and choose the next Album in order.

But anyway, all in all, this app is so f****ing great, I'm happy anyway.

Thanks
lol, thanks !

2. The party mode is built-in in XBMC: try to just press the "Party" button in the remote app playlist: will be loaded a random playlist of ten items, once the first one ends, a new one is enqueued at the end. With music party mode you'll have always an injection of a new song every time a song ends.

3. Ok. At the moment the action most closer to your desired behaviour (I guess) is to long press the album (without entering into it) and once you've chose an option, you are still in the albums view.
2, I've tried the party mode once and it didn't find any matches, probably because I'm missing some meta. Not really what I want either, I just want to play through my whole archive in order, song by song and next time I enter my collection I want it to start there i last ended. Will try it once more.

3, Will try that to.

Thanks
I have this problem but I'm not finding any foreign characters in my file or folder names. Is there a definitive way to tell?

Also, will this prevent all movies from showing the list?
It looks like fix is known for 2 months, but there are no resources to review and push.
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/2479
Hi there,

I'm having this same problem with my music collection on the XBMC app.....it shows most my collection....up to the letter P.

Is it just the album file names that could cause this - or could there potentially be caused by the songs as well?

I'm going to go thorugh my album names later today to try and get to the bottom of this problem.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No items found0