[RELEASE] IrcChat
Seems like I'm the only one missing it, too bad. Well it was good while it lasted!
Hmm.

You probably need to replace all instances of 
:
Stringcompare(
With the new 
:
String.IsEqual(
in the file 
https://github.com/divingmule/script.irc...t-main.xml

A program like Notepad++ can batch replace them all in one action.
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
Tnx for trying to help, still the same problem after replacing. Can't find anything special in the logging, only some "[script.ircchat-1.0.1]: - onClick controlId: 1260 -" when I'm pressing the buttons.
I've been trying to set this up to run with Twitch.tv on my Wetek Hub.  I just upgraded from LibreELEC 9.0.0 which has Kodi v18.  While I'm pretty sure I have all of the config details correct, whenever I try to Connect, the indicator just spins and spins and doesn't seem to get anywhere.

Rather than continue trying to configure this, could someone just let me know if IrcChat supports Chat Replay when you're watching a Past Broadcast?  That's all I want it for - I'm not interested in watching Live Chat during a Live Broadcast.

Thanks very much.
(2019-02-04, 02:19)tuxbeej Wrote: I've been trying to set this up to run with Twitch.tv on my Wetek Hub.  I just upgraded from LibreELEC 9.0.0 which has Kodi v18.  While I'm pretty sure I have all of the config details correct, whenever I try to Connect, the indicator just spins and spins and doesn't seem to get anywhere.

Rather than continue trying to configure this, could someone just let me know if IrcChat supports Chat Replay when you're watching a Past Broadcast?  That's all I want it for - I'm not interested in watching Live Chat during a Live Broadcast.

Thanks very much.
 No chat replay sadly, just live chat and its not very good.  There are no colors for usernames, they're just bold, and every time someone posts a message and chat scrolls it flicks to the top then back to the bottom, and if chat moves too fast it stops keeping up.
I'd love to use IrcChat since the Twitch Add-on has built in integration, but it seems IrcChat is half baked with a low user base.

Major problems:

1) Not user friendly for remote operations, only designed for keyboard and mouse it seems. The overlay completely takes over the screen. I have many buttons mapped on my remote control (Rasp Pi) which simply do not work anymore if IrcChat is open. For example, I use the back button mapped to my remote which is used extensively which simply no longer if IrcChat is open. Because of this, I have to bring up the OSD display and I'm forced to stop the video before I can actually navigate anything.

2) No way to minimize hide chat. You can quit the chat and the only way to bring it up again is to re-open the Twitch stream.

Would love to use this Add-on, however it needs heavy TLC. Even the first posts in this thread from 7 years ago asked about an ability to hide IrcChat.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] IrcChat1