How does Latest Episodes Work?
Ok this has been driving me crazy for months now...

How does the Latest / Recently Added episodes node work in the Frodo Library?

In eden, i would go to latest episodes and i would see all the latest added episodes in the list with the very last episode at the top of the list. Now, sometimes a new episode is not in the list even after just being added and being the last one added.

If i go in the full list of TV Shows, i can see it.

For example, i just added the latest episode of The Amazing Race and it is not in the latest episodes node but is there in TV Shows.

Huh

-Pr.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
Maybe this? http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...ntly_added
OP asked "How does Latest Episodes Work?" ... my smartazz answer... "Only half of the way it should."

what I mean is that it is missing a key feature... the ability to manually remove items off the list.

For instance... if you rip a bunch of TV episodes that you have already watched but are simply archiving... XBMC does not know that so they magically become "new" and fill up your Latest

I and others have asked for this feature but it seems to be getting ignored. So right now, Latest is not really useful for many of us.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
(2013-04-29, 08:07)artrafael Wrote: Maybe this? http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...ntly_added

Thanks... I will try that... But it does seem the current Frodo way would be better... I will have to look at the file dates of some episodes and figure out why they don't have today's date... Maybe script something to fix that...

(2013-04-29, 08:37)Livin Wrote: OP asked "How does Latest Episodes Work?" ... my smartazz answer... "Only half of the way it should."

what I mean is that it is missing a key feature... the ability to manually remove items off the list.

For instance... if you rip a bunch of TV episodes that you have already watched but are simply archiving... XBMC does not know that so they magically become "new" and fill up your Latest

I and others have asked for this feature but it seems to be getting ignored. So right now, Latest is not really useful for many of us.

Yeah that used to be a real pain in Eden as i am constantly updating the quality of my shows. What i did to minimize the impact is upped the latest episodes displayed from 25 to 300 and then set the skin to not show watched episodes. Mark the whole show or season as watched (w key on the keyboard) and then they no longer are in the latest episodes list. Actually they are but they are just not shown...

-Pr.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How does Latest Episodes Work?0