Win Thinking about a Zbox, I can help you
(2013-05-08, 13:53)Stantor Wrote: No worries mate
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention EBay sellers here (I promise it's not me lol) so here goes...

The seller was afernee_shum

When I had problems I would email after work (Australia) and they would always have a reply before I went to bed. All that and a transport turnaround of about 5 days. I find it really hard not to recommend a business that offers that kind of service

That's who I bought from too. Very awesome to work with. My only concern, and it's not his fault, is the models we get back aren't the "modified" versions. Zotac HK is saying it's a BIOS issue. Zotac USA is saying it's a fried capacitor. So which is it? If it's the later, we need some way of ID'ing the boards we receive are Rev A, or Rev B.

But from a customer service standpoint, you can't beat Afernee_Shum.
(2013-05-08, 13:55)ChaOConnor Wrote: That's who I bought from too. Very awesome to work with. My only concern, and it's not his fault, is the models we get back aren't the "modified" versions. Zotac HK is saying it's a BIOS issue. Zotac USA is saying it's a fried capacitor. So which is it? If it's the later, we need some way of ID'ing the boards we receive are Rev A, or Rev B.

But from a customer service standpoint, you can't beat Afernee_Shum.

I felt the same, Excellent service.
If i was a guessing man i'd say it was a capacitor. It would be nice to have a REV A an B, but if your a company, how are you supposed to know when a capacitor is not going to work. Like how many capacitors are there on a motherboard, let alone other things.

I live in Australia so my Zbox purchase options were very limited. My guess is that, being a Hong Kong Company, Afernee_Shum got those Zbox's off the production line as some sort of bulk deal. I was waiting for this product to come out and i know for sure that you could buy the ID42 off Ebay first

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thinking about a Zbox, I can help you0