Help compiling / building Transparency Skin
Question 
Ok, I have built skins in the past, but it was a few years ago, and can not remember how I did it! I searched the forum, and entire Transparency sub forums. There is mention of building XBMC with Transparency as the default skin, but nothing on actaully building it. I Then Google'd for a couple hours every combination of build skin, build xbmc skin, compile xbmc skin, and have turned up nothing of use. (TONS of info on "nightly builds" with my searches however!) I found a couple of .bat files for specific SVN's to build them, but nothing that I can use.

If I recall, there is supposed to be a "instructions file" or something, and a 3rd party program to actually use that file to build it. I am at a loss here, and could use a little help.

EDIT:

Ok,I found that XBMCwill load the individual images defined in the skins Textures.xbt from the media folder, if the Textures.xbt does not exist. This will work for now, but I would still like to know how to compile the Textures.xbt file.
------------------------------------------
Intel Quad core 3.8 Ghz / Windows 11 Pro / 32 gigs RAM/ MCE Remote /20 Tb storage / Intel Iris 550 chip-set outputting 4k via HDMI to a 80" LED TV / just over 5,800 movies

Have you entered your 5 Movies? - Support themoviedb.org as THE best open source movie information site.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=TexturePacker
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks for the link. I did search another couple hours today, went through the complete skinners guide, and tons of other threads, I guess sometimes you have to know what to search for.
------------------------------------------
Intel Quad core 3.8 Ghz / Windows 11 Pro / 32 gigs RAM/ MCE Remote /20 Tb storage / Intel Iris 550 chip-set outputting 4k via HDMI to a 80" LED TV / just over 5,800 movies

Have you entered your 5 Movies? - Support themoviedb.org as THE best open source movie information site.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help compiling / building Transparency Skin0