Statistics
Is there some plugin or skin addon which shows how many movies, series etc I have in library?
That's skin dependent. Aeon Nox, for example, shows the number of movies, TV series, episodes, unwatched items on the homepage when you tab to Movies or TV Shows menu items. Even the default Confluence skin shows the number of items when you display the Movies or TV Shows menu.
Er either Im missing something or Confluence actually does tell you how many Movies you have and Tv shows etc on bottom right corner when in Library>Movies or Library>TV Shows

(###) Items - Page (#/#)

and depending on where you are it tells you total duration for all items too just below that.

No need for any addon, just open eyes.

uNi
I was thinking about more advanced page, like number of movies added during last month or year, how many movies was seen, how long it took to watch all this movies etc. What do you think, would it be nice addon, or rather useless?
For me, it would be utterly useless. I watch movies/TV shows to enjoy the entertainment value of the content, not to set some kind of record, meet some quota or provide data for some arcane statistical analysis.
I agree with artrafael, but if you really want it, addons would be a way to do it.

uNi
Does trakt give this sort of info?
Trakt would be an option indeed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Statistics0