An Intro and Scraping of Movie Set Artwork
The work you have done sounds great. The option to have the movie sets with the movies is great or the option for every set in a single folder. I prefer with the movies myself. Smile I wish I could help you more but I do not have any development experience. If you would like feed back or someone to do some testing i would be very happy to do so.
Hello monty68,

Has this been implemented in the nightly builds? Thank You
Not yet, been working on the video tag reader work, Will post up when ready for testing.
What is the video tag reader you are referring to? I'm just interested Smile
(2013-06-10, 02:22)m1975Michael Wrote: What is the video tag reader you are referring to? I'm just interested Smile

Thread on the video tagging work I'm currently doing
(2013-05-07, 16:48)monty68 Wrote: I would assume that if there is a dedicated folder then I wouldn't scan the movie folders themselves?

Sorry, been offline and using my HTPC instead of fixing with it. Tongue

But for me that would work great, if there is a dedicated folder, just usecheck in that folder, not in the movie folders.
Hi Any chance this scrip could get updated for Gotham? It seems to install and run ok but crash(in my case) because Gotham changed the MySql number I get the following error when I run the scrip.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
An Intro and Scraping of Movie Set Artwork0