OS X Crash with MySQL and thumbnail generation
Since the release of Frodo I've been having a problem with my Mac Mini crashing when accessing the home screen. Sometimes it will work fine for what seems like days, other times it crashes on startup repeatedly, only to start working again after some time. I've tracked the problem down to having something to do with the MySQL connection and thumbnail generation. If I remove the MySQL information from my advancedsettings.xml file it will load fine. If I edit XBMC to start anywhere other than the Home window it will load and I can work through menus, but as soon as I hit the Home window it crashes.

2010 Mac Mini running 10.8.3
I'm currently running 64-bit Frodo 12.2 installed via dmg, but this has been an issue since 12.0. I've also tried nightlys and the 32-bit version to no avail in the past
Currently using Transparency skin, but switching to Confluence makes no difference.
Debug log
The MySQL 5.5.30 instance is running on my Windows Home Server box. I also have an Acer AspireRevo AR3700-U3002 running Windows 7 that has never had a similar problem.
CrashReporter log
CrashReporter log needed
(2013-05-05, 00:26)Memphiz Wrote: CrashReporter log needed

Added: http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=16153
Any thoughts? I'm at a loss here as XBMC runs fine without the MySQL connection (I've been removing the MySQL connection info and using MLBMC without errors)
Anybody?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crash with MySQL and thumbnail generation0