Help with custom flagging?
Exclamation 
I've been trying to mod the original confluence-skin. I only want to change few things like flagging. So far I've created some custom flagging images and made new rules for them in IncludesCodecFlagging.xml. They work just as I want when I use different views in movies-section but what I can't figure out is how to use custom flagging rules in full screen video.

I mean the view in VideoFullScreen.xml. I try to set it up so that I can make a custom rule for first media flag. That section is by default something like this:

Code:
    <control type="image" id="1">
        <description>Video Resolution Image</description>
        <width>50</width>
        <height>35</height>
        <aspectratio align="center">keep</aspectratio>
        <texture>$INFO[VideoPlayer.VideoResolution,flagging/video/,.png]</texture>
    </control>
        <description>Audio Codec Image</description>
        <width>85</width>
        <height>35</height>
        <texture>$INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioCodec,flagging/audio/,.png]</texture>
    </control>
        <description>Audio Channels Image</description>
        <width>50</width>
        <height>35</height>
        <texture>$INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioChannels,flagging/audio/,.png]</texture>
    </control>

Everything works well if I obey original xbmc flagging ruleset (videoplayer.audiocodec, videocodec etc), but I want to change the flag to correspond with something in the actual filename. For example I want to make a flag which describes the media type of bluray, dvd etc. Currently I've made a typehack for media description on IncludesCodecFlagging.xml like this:
Code:
    <variable name="typehackflagging">
        <value condition="[substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,3d) + substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,bluray)]">bluray3d</value>

</variable>

<control type="image">
        <description>Video Type Image</description>
        <width>80</width>
        <height>35</height>
        <aspectratio align="left">keep</aspectratio>
        <texture>$VAR[typehackflagging,flagging/video/,.png]</texture>
        <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HideFilenameFlagging)</visible>
    </control>
but I cannot figure how to include any of these codecflagging mods on VideoFullScreen.xml. I can't just copy that <texture>$VAR[typehackflagging,flagging/video/,.png]</texture> into VideoFullScreen.xml in place of <texture>$INFO[VideoPlayer.VideoResolution,flagging/video/,.png]</texture>, it results only a blank section. I've browsed different skins to find a way to do this but all skins seem to do this view in different way so it haven't really helped.

Can anyone point me into the right direction with this problem?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with custom flagging?0