Win Metadata incorrect
Hi Folks,

I'm having trouble with the metadata that XBMC is scraping from thetvdb.com for Happy Endings Season 3.

I've checked on the website and the information there is correct.

Here's how it is in my library:

As you can see, from S03E11 it all goes a bit wrong. XBMC has ignored The Ex Factor as an episode name and shuffled all the other episode names up one.

I've tried removing the episodes from the folder, cleaning the library and then putting the episodes back but it just puts the same information in Sad

I've also confirmed that thetvdb.com is being used by XBMC for it's TV data.

Does XBMC store the metadata somewhere, even when the episodes are removed and the library cleaned, and simply re-use this information instead of fetching newer information when the episodes are put back?

Edit - just found the thread in the general Help and Support section that says all scraping issues need a debug log. I'm just off to get that now and will add it in ASAP.

Edit 2 - Debug log: http://pastebin.com/k7kcxgmH
try "refreshing" the info for the tv show ive noticed that has solved some of my problems every now and then...also check to see if you are looking at aired order or dvd order.
Hi, thanks for the suggestions.

Just tried the refreshing and disabling DVD order but it didn't change anything Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metadata incorrect0