NFS, Synology, XP
ok,

I have setup my synology NAS and have succesfully added some locations ie my movies folder however, i cannot see any new NFS locations ie nfs//198.168.0.1/volume1/movies2 however the old locations are working great but they have the same locations ie nfs//198.168.0.1/volume1/movies

i have made them all insecure, (removed the _locks) saved it etc but still no locations can be found except for the ones i added earlier

when i click on add files then click on nfs nothing comes up at all?
Hello,

I do have the same setup as you. /volumes/movies1 2 3 and so on.

Main diff is that I force the link instead of browsing available sources.

exemple I add the straight link, in your case :

\\192.168.0.1\movies category movies
\\192.168.0.1\movies2 category movies

and all the folders are displayed under the movies section in xbmc ... I hope I helped
nfs://192.168.0.1/movies <- i bet you mean that format do you?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Cheers now i can connect to it manually everytime

Its a bit strange that it occasionally works if i add source normally ie. click on add source then click nfs, they did appear this morning.

then i tried later and it doesntHuh i havnt changed any settingsHuh so i can manually add each source now though

cheers ptoleme24
Its an issue with your network pretty sure. The nfs server discovery is based on nfs rfc - if the server or the network is a bit wacky - this is the result (not seeing your server).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NFS, Synology, XP1